curtismelaniej

Chicks Rock Boogie at Skydive Elsinore Oct. 12-14th

Hey all! Chicks Rock 2007 is coming up QUICK! Skydive Elsinore, Oct 12-14th.... If you don't have you plane tickets or plans set yet, get on it, cause pretty much everyone I've talked to is coming... seriously! :ph34r: For ALL the boogie details and to check out this year's logo, just click through to this link: http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/Skydiving-Events/ChicksRock07/index.html

Or any specific questions, just post here, or email me directly at [email protected].

Right ON.
Mel ;)

A Naked Freefly World Record? haha..that is awesome. How many people are you thinking will participate in this?

Need that extra motivation to hit the gym?

Does "hitting the gym" make my penis look larger? Don't think you'll see me on that one.

Would this be a good weekend for a guy who has never made the trip over to Elsinore to come and check things out?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

A Naked Freefly World Record? haha..that is awesome. How many people are you thinking will participate in this?

Would this be a good weekend for a guy who has never made the trip over to Elsinore to come and check things out?

Hahaaa, um YES!!! Chicks Rock is the best and you'll kick yourself if you don't come. As for how many naked world record holders there will be after Friday, I'm not quite sure honestly... Andy is organizing it and I'm sure it will depend on the talent we actually get to do it.... because we definitely want to be successful, and everyone on the plane has to be naked. I mean, Karl, one of Elsinore's DZO's and our cheif pilot, is even going to be flying the plane naked. Yeah, it's Elsinore, we don't do anything half-assed. It's full ass or nothing.

Can't wait to meet ya there, Mel and LisaH!!!

So, how much talent is needed for the naked formation jump. Can a newby A like me tag along on the outside? Or maybe there'll be smaller naked formations for us newbies? Can't miss out ya know!! :ph34r:

I'm so excited! I almost have my gangster outfit complete and ready to go. Is it October yet?!!!

"It's only too late when you're 6 feet under. Until then, all bets are off."

Well, I can't say I'll be doing any naked jumps other than the record (which is head down, so will be closed only to people with the appropriate skills for safety), BUT I am happy to organize some more naked jumps, and shoot video for anyone who wants to get their knees and everything else in the breeze! :D hahaaa, heeeelarious. Yeah, I think I will be set on nakedness after Friday, but of course I'm down to help out anyone else. hahaaa Speaking of nakedness, I'm thinking of organizing a mass mooning for when this year's fly-by happens.... I mean, what would be more hilarious than a big row of white ass for our pilots as an end of the day thank you?? ;)

You won't be the only first-timer there!! Will be my first time to Elsinore, too, and my 2nd-ever boogie.

Come join us!!

And we'll have organizing for all disciplines and all levels, so it doesn't matter how many jumps you have, or how new you are, we'll help you have fun all weekend! B|

Hi to ALL!

I'm looking for a ride from the Ontario airport to skydive Elsinore on Thursday, October 11th.

Plane schedules in mind (:o) I should be arriving at the airport about 5:30pm.

Can I get a ride with someone?

Hi to ALL!

I'm looking for a ride from the Ontario airport to skydive Elsinore on Thursday, October 11th.

Plane schedules in mind (:o) I should be arriving at the airport about 5:30pm.

Can I get a ride with someone?

Deb,

If you can't find a ride by then, I'll come pick you up. I'll just stay in the bunkhouse and get up early and go to LAX. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You're most welcome to stay in the bunkhouse I have reserved, Lisa.

BUT, no worries. If that means you having to get up super early, I can take a cab or shuttle or something instead. Gotta get your rest beforehand for our wild weekend, ya know!

BUT, no worries. If that means you having to get up super early, I can take a cab or shuttle or something instead. Gotta get your rest beforehand for our wild weekend, ya know!

Lisa appreciates the offer, but she has to decline.. she has conditions to meet if she is to stay in the bunkhouse! :ph34r::D;):D
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Lisa appreciates the offer, but she has to decline.. she has conditions to meet if she is to stay in the bunkhouse! :ph34r::D;):D

Hey,

cut her some slack, it's now day 9 (I think) without a cigarette!:P Good goin' for her!!!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28