Kimblair13

Skydive Oregon: All Of The Above Boogie!

I am sitting at work rather pissed I am not there>:(

I'm sitting in the camping area waiting for the planes to get rolling. We are not sucking here in Molalla.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Great weekend as usual. Thanks to Joe and Theresa for putting on a fantastic event and thanks to Mother Nature for holding off the weather so we could enjoy the great jumping over the weekend.

Great to meet you, JJ - looking forward to seeing all your photos. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Cool pictures JJ!

I just want to know who ended up eating the Tang doughnut...

*raises hand*B|[:/]

Was it good?? Everyone else seemed scared of it. :D You should have seen the Voodoo doll doughnuts we bought for the pilots, they were in the doll shape, jelly filled, and even had a pretzel "pin" through the heart.

PMS #394

Cool pictures JJ!

Was it good?? Everyone else seemed scared of it. :D You should have seen the Voodoo doll doughnuts we bought for the pilots, they were in the doll shape, jelly filled, and even had a pretzel "pin" through the heart.

Where do you people *get* those freaky-deaky donuts? I had one with Froot Loops on it.

Great to meet you at the boogie, Jane!

Edited to add a link to my photos. I didn't take too many but I did get some good shots of Jason and Donny testing out the beer bongs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/sets/72157601707512870/

Cool pictures JJ!

Where do you people *get* those freaky-deaky donuts? I had one with Froot Loops on it.

Great to meet you at the boogie, Jane!

Edited to add a link to my photos. I didn't take too many but I did get some good shots of Jason and Donny testing out the beer bongs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/sets/72157601707512870/

Great to meet you too, Krisanne! :)
We got them from Voodoo Doughnuts in downtown Portland. http://voodoodoughnut.com/ (I am so not adept at making that a clicky) About once a month or so Chad gets a hankering for them and we make a crack of dawn run on a Saturday. They even make vegan doughnuts for those of us with dairy issues. Yum.

PMS #394

The tang donut was a bit "odd". The texture was gritty and the fake orange flavor was intense to say the least. I bet I could have made a gallon of tang with the amount of powder on the donut.

But the maple bar was delicious.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

No one really knows......one got too much beer and spit in out and got Jason in the head.....concentration was lost and a small disagreement ensued...... I think they did it again....but lost the majority of the crowd after that. :D

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

I have never seen such focus and determination in a beer bong race....

I wanna know who won. Knowing both of them, I'm sure it had to be close. :ph34r:

The photo finish appears to indicate that Jason won. :D