Kimblair13

Skydive Oregon: All Of The Above Boogie!

Can't wait!

monkycndo
NWFlyer
sdctlc

Damn, I got bumped >:(

Scott C.

It's just alphabetical order, silly ... and I wanted to be between two hot mens. :P:DB|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

For anyone flying in from out of town, PM me if you want to lighten your load and borrow some camping gear. I've got at least enough for a full setup for an individual or a couple and a few random other pieces of gear as well that could get someone else partially outfitted. I will be there early evening on Friday, heading home Sunday late afternoon.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

OK, trying really hard, but having a hell of a time justifying a $666.20 airfare for what would essentially be a day and a half of jumping...

Still trying, though...

Fee1 Passenger
Adult Depart ISP-LAS-PDX
Return PDX-MCI-ISP

Total $534.50

Southwest shows a bit less then the $666... Not much but some

Not sure if the airport is right but just guessed out of NY

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Hey everyone. Add myself to the list.

I will be organizing another unofficial HD Record attempt, and hopefully we can bump our 2005 record of 9. Why only 9? That's all the freeflyers we had at the time, but that was not during a boogie......so let's hook it up and at least double that!

Friday will be spent working out the base and exit, and hopefully if all goes well...we will have a new record by Sat. night.

Come on NorCal......get up here!

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

I'm in.

Going to jump Thurs to burn a few Lodi tickets then drive up Friday if everything goes as planned (car is still packed from LP)

Fozz
monkycndo
ntrprnr
NWFlyer
ORANGENBLUE
sdctlc
sonicfreefly
vdschoor
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com