Kimsdu

Invasion-XKeys, Chicago, Sebastian

Crosskeys Invasion.........................
Hey guys the Crosskeys invasion is in the works and i am still working on some specifics before i start advertising.
I will tell you what we have as of now.
DATES DEC 28th - JAN 7th

This years Invasion will be at SKYDIVE SEBASTIAN with the usual big Skydive Xkeys crowd but Skydive Chicago are also coming and bringin there otter aswell...........
We will have the usual free organising in Freefly ( Yonatan Ran CK 1 , Rook Nelson, WORLD CHAMP) Im sure SEBASTIAN 5 and Luis Prietto?? will be on hand also.
RDUB we have many organisers some big names to be confirmed.
20 Hours at the tunnel booked.
All big manufacturers on site PD, UPT, confirmed, many more still in discussions.
BIG FAT NEW YEARS PARTY with DJ ROOK more details to follow.
THIS YEARS BOOGIE WILL BE HUGE!! IF YOU WERE THERE LAST YEAR YOU KNOW THIS YEAR CAN ONLY GET BETTER, SO COME JOIN US. EVERYBODY WELCOME. BRING YOUR WHOLE DZ AND HELP US INVADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this space for updated info for this boogie.
Check out www.skydiveseb.com for last years boogie pics and video.

Remind me to unlock this when we're 4 months out, as per the rules in the sticky at the top of the page. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

At this time i do not have a skills camp with the pd boys confirmed, Although i have been talking with them.
This year may bring something a little different in the way of canopy stuff so just keep checking back as soon as i confirm i will post here.

Can't wait, any special discounts on Hotels ?
Like with BW last year ?

PS - There is a problem with posting on the CK BB, just look at the member list - All those people with zero posts are people who never got a confirmation email...We all would like to post there, but cannot.

There will be a deal with a hotel in the area but probably not the BW.. possibly harims this year.. Should be cheaper, Its a nicer hotel aswell.
Skydive Sebastian will be posting details on their web site soon so check over there periodically.

There are 57 pages of users on the CK BB...
The list of users with zero posts is 56 pages long...
I'm in the IT field... And I tried to register from different machines, using different Emails, (w/ no firewall or spam blocker) etc...
There is a problem there...

I know many people on those 56 pages of "zero" posts, and we all wanted to post but never got a confirmation...

We just happen to be traveling to jump in sebastian at that time so we (Dr. Dive and I) will be there !!!! We actually will be in the area from the 3rd -12th so this will just make that trip even better!!! .......OHHHHHHHHHHH I am so excited!!!!!!;);););););););););)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yeah thats great you will have an awesome time, I promise...

We now have another organizer for RW coming, The president of Skydive University Rob Laidlaw will be coming out various days throughout the boogie to organize some jumps..from 4 way to 20 ways Robs the man so come out and jump.:)