Kimsdu

Invasion-XKeys, Chicago, Sebastian

Check out this really cool site called weather.com, it tells you the weather. I know! Who'd a thunk it! :P;)

It's only going to last for one day. Make it through tomorrow and you should be fine.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Check out this really cool site called weather.com, it tells you the weather. I know! Who'd a thunk it!

Holy crap, that is the most smart assest reply i've ever seen from you!! I love it!! You are my hero!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

hey guys we just arrived down in sebastian and damn its cold...anyone know how long this cold fronts gona last for?

Well it is the Cross Keys and Chicago invasion. I guess they are invading us with their cold weather as well. :P
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

hey guys we just arrived down in sebastian and damn its cold...anyone know how long this cold fronts gona last for?

Well it is the Cross Keys and Chicago invasion. I guess they are invading us with their cold weather as well. :P

That is good, I was afraid that they were going to blame Doc and I for bringing the cold from Wa.............no jumping today due to winds and cold....hopefully tomorrow will be different.;);););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Check out this really cool site called weather.com, it tells you the weather. I know! Who'd a thunk it! :P;)

It's only going to last for one day. Make it through tomorrow and you should be fine.

The place to go for the weather is www.usairnet.com
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

No record but some kick ass dives, I will let others go into details, Great weekend up to New years party flying back to back otter loads every day...
Hopefully this nasty cold weather passes thru in time for the weekend.
Come check us out all the vendors are in town this weekend.

Yes I do!!!! If you want to see them you can go to my myspace website....look under pics and find the sebastian folder - there is some great pics. We are working on Video now, but it is taking some time due to formatting problems.:(:(:(:(:(:(

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!