Kimsdu

Invasion-XKeys, Chicago, Sebastian

Not sure how it relates but it makes me wanna go more!!! heheheheehehehe

the way to get to a man isn't necessarily through his stomach....it is through boobies;)

still working on that outfit - it is more difficult than I thought that it would be.:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Kim, you never tell people the important details....

Will there be pub golf? And if so, will anyone wear a kilt, puke in the pilots car, and pass out in the parking lot infront of Rack'em up?

God, I miss you fuckers!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daless are you coming???? Is Shannon???
Man i hope you guys can make it... Havent you heard every night now of the Invasion is PUB GOLF!!!! :ph34r:

Final update b4 da boogie
Skydive Cross Keys & Skydive Chicago "INVADE" Skydive Sebastian for some winter fun on Florida's Treasure Coast!
Join three major drop zones for almost 2 weeks of nonstop excitement and activities during the Cross Keys / Chicago Invasion.

During the invasion we'll be flying Super Otters continuously so there will be no shortage of lift capacity!

Join us daily for beach jumps to Sebastian Beach Inn. Check out some of the photos from our beach jumps.

Need transportation from the airport or during the Invasion?
Treasure Coast Limousine Service is a shuttle service located in Sebastian, FL.
They are ready and willing to provide transportation from the airports as well as daily transportation for 1 to 14 passengers at a time.
Their contact phone number is 772-581-0851 and they accept all major credit cards.

HELICOPTER JUMPS!!! 2 DAYS ONLY! Jump an Alouette Helicopter on Friday, January 4, 2007 and Saturday, January 5, 2007. $65 per jump.

Win a Vector III(fully loaded) with your choice of any PD main canopy ($350 more for a VE) or Optimum or PD Reserve! Raffle tickets will be sold for $20.00 to every skydiver who wants to try to win! You can purchase one or more tickets and you do not have to be present to win. Raffle tickets will be sold during the event and the drawing will be Saturday night, January 5th. Just remember - you can't win if you don't buy a raffle ticket.

We have compiled a schedule of confirmed daily and nightly activities. More activities are planned and once the dates are confirmed we will add them.

Friday, December 28th:
Official Start of the Invasion
Load Organizers
Florida Head Down Record Attempt (Organized by Luis Prinetto, Jim Harris, Rook Nelson, and others)
Beach Jumps
Night Jumps

Saturday, December 29th:
Load Organizers
Florida Head Down Record Attempt
Beach Jumps
“Creeper Wars” at night for jumpers and non-jumpers…you will be given a block to dirt-dive on the creepers with a team. More details during the Invasion. (Organized by Karl and Cherie Schuch)

Sunday, December 30th:
Load Organizers
Florida Head Down Record Attempt
RW 2-way Scrambles (Organized by Karl and Cherie Schuch)
Beach Jumps
Hit and Chug Scrambles (Organized by Lyle Presse) $5 Registration per person which is for beer and the winning team’s cash prize.

Monday, December 31st:
Load Organizers
RW 4-way scrambles (Organized by Karl and Cherie Schuch)
Early Afternoon Beach Jumps
What's that you say? New Year's Eve Party? ONLY THE BEST!
Starting at 8:00 pm
Join Skydive Sebastian, Skydive Cross Keys, and Skydive Chicago to celebrate and bring in the New Year with non-stop excitement and entertainment.

The theme for the party is The 4 Basic Elements - Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water. This theme leaves a lot of room for interpretation, so dress how you feel is appropriate - anything goes.
8:00 pm The dance groove will be on with disco lights, fog, Rook Nelson, Eric Deren,Thomas palko,Loads of djs playing and others spinning into the night.
8:45 Jeff Nebelkopf will amaze the crowd with his ice-carving skills
9:00 Fire dancers will display their talents throughout the night
9:45 Main Fire Show
10:30 Aerial Silks/Tissues with Angela Hsu
11:15 Surprise!
11:45 Tiki Bar to grab your glass of Champagne
12:00 am Count down and Toast to the New Year!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008:
Load Organizers
??Let’s see how everyone feels
TBA

Wednesday, January 2:
Load Organizers
Beach Jumps
Beach Hit and Chug Scrambles at SBI (Organized by Lyle Presse)
Hot Dog Eating Contest at night (Organized by Jacov Shalev) $5 registration for the winner’s cash prize. How many hot dogs can you eat in ____ minutes…the time is still to be determined.

Thursday, January 3:
Skyhook Demos with UPT
Free Fly Scrambles (Organized by Ari Perelman)
Load Organizers
Jamaican Night (Organized by MoBay Grill and Jacov Shalev)

Friday, January 4:
Helicopter Jumps
Manufacturer Education Weekend - ask questions and find out details about suits and gear
Skyhook Demos
Mystery Jumping – Choose your partner(s) and get your dive sequence in the plane…you know who you can jump with, but how many points can you turn without dirt diving (Organized by Jacov Shalev)
Load Organizers
Beach Jumps
Water Training

Saturday, January 5:
Helicopter Jumps
Manufacturer Education Weekend
Skyhook Demos
Load Organizers
RW 2-way Scrambles (Organized by Karl and Cherie Schuch)
Beach Jumps
Phone book tearing contest – Krysta Bustin challenges everyone to tearing a phone book in half faster than she does
Large Raffle Drawing

Sunday, January 6:
Manufacturer’s weekend
Skyhook Demos
Load Organizers
Beach Jumps
Beer obstacle course

Monday, January 7:
Skyhook Demos
Load Organizers

Regular Night Tunnel Time is also available with tunnel coaches Kim Worthington and Ari Perelman for free flying or RW. See Kim Worthington if you would like to fly in the tunnel.
Enjoy relaxing or working out your knots with Massage Therapists on sight.
The Zoo Bar and the outdoor Tiki Bar will be in full swing preparing select meals each night and ready to serve cool beverages in bottles and on tap.

Registration is $20 for the entire event and is payable when you arrive at Sebastian. Registration includes 2 raffle tickets for prizes such as tunnel time, free gear, goggles, jump tickets, DVD's, t-shirts, along with many other great items. Hooded sweatshirts will be available through Square 3, which will be present at the drop zone during the event. Other items and last minute supplies will be for sale in the Drop Shop.

Lodging: Looking for a place to stay while at the Invasion?

Key West Inn, Captain Hirams has offered Skydive Sebastian and all affiliated an excellent discount on rooms. So far 10 rooms are reserved for jumpers until November 15 at $89 plus tax per night. This is a $30 discount per night. Once the 10 rooms are booked another 10 will be reserved until December 15th. After December 15th all rooms will be regular price. Book now before the hotel fills up. Another benefit of booking your room early is if you book through New Year's Eve your rate of $89 will apply. If you would like to book only for New Year's Eve then the room will be $199. Take advantage of the huge discount!

Visit The Key West Inn's website or make your reservations by phone. The Key West Inn can be contacted at: 1-800-833-0555 or 772-388-8588. If you have any problems with your reservation please contact Brenda at 772-581-6130. When you call for your reservation you must mention SKYDIVE INVASION to receive the discount.

A big thanks to the confirmed sponsors of the Invasion:

Performance Designs, United Parachute Technologies, Tony Suits, Skysystems USA, Ouragan Suits, Argus, Kurupee Suits, and Flex Vision.

Check it out on the website

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days and counting....have to finish up the out fit for new years, but other than that I am ready to go.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Ok i will see you all down in Sebastian .... I am leaving early to set things up and get prepared for the MAYHEM!!!
See you all down there for those of you i know and those of you i dont be sure to come find me and say hi..........I will be the crazy stressed out person!!!hahhahahaha

Doc and I will hunt you down and introduce ourselves.....your mid 70s weather sounds fabulous. I will be the obvious northerner working on her tan:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2

weather in the 80's, the otters are cranking out loads, come join the fun :)

we arrive on the 31st....just in time for the New Year's eve party:o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2

We get there on the 3rd, we can't wait! Teri would love to have an introduction to CReW work if there is anyone that can help out a future CReW dog. We didn't see any CReW jumps at last years invasion. Any CReW jumpers invading this year?

Were going to have a blast no matter what we do. Can't wait to see everyone and make some new friends this year! See ya all on the 3rd.

Scott & Teri