Kimsdu

Invasion-XKeys, Chicago, Sebastian

Booked my tickets yesterday. Will be staying in West Palm Beach from 25th-2nd and will show up at the DZ as many times as my non-jumping significant other can tolerate :$ ...here's to hoping I can convince her to do a tandem.

Is there online registration or do I pay when I get there? Will there be packers for the lazy, packing-impaired like myself? How many and what kind of aircraft? Are there amenities for non-jumpers who might get bored, like a pool or something like that? Pardon all the questions, just curious!

Did Z-Hills 2 years ago, Eloy last year, this time Sebastian...I'm psyched! :)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

There will be plenty of packers so do not worry about that.
3 Twin otters
2 from Xkeys Purple and checkered
1 from Chicago
Register when you show up for $20.

Dont worry about the non jumpers getting bored there is plenty to do in the area and many beachs to visit.....
See ya down there.
Kim

Rumor Central has it that Larry "The Legend" Thomas and his lovely wife might be attending this year.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Alouettes are no longer allowed to fly jumpers..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allowed by who? Z-hills is offering jumps from Alhouettes during their boogie.. (http://www.skydivecity.com/html/calendar/)

Ok sorry i dont know the full details,,, I thought the FAA had changed the regulations, However it still doesnt change the fact that there will be no helicopter this year....
Sorry Folks but we got plenty of lift power for you and about 20 EXCELLENT load organizers.

Hey everyone,

I booked a 4-person room at the motel close to Skydive Sebastian (the one where we have the discount).
However, one of my roommates has just canceled and the other one is not sure.
So, if you're still looking for a place to stay, contact me at christophe.prinderre @ gmail.com
It'd very cheap if we can split in 4. Beside, we'll even have more fun!

See you in Florida.
Happy Holidays,

We are on the 13 day countdown until arrival - YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!! I can't wait until I can get back in the air.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

got some of my outfit figured out for new year's eve;)......12 days and counting until departure.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!