Kimsdu

Invasion-XKeys, Chicago, Sebastian

we were going to come after new years.....but I believe that our plans will be changing...think we will be coming around the 30th instead;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Rental gear is already being reserved at Square 3 for the Invasion!! :)
ATTENTION CROSSKEYS STUDENTS AND RENTERS!

You are required to already have your travel dates confirmed before reserving gear. There will be a deposit required this year - applied to your rental at the invasion of course, and rental discounts.

The list of experienced Crosskeys Invasion Junkies is growing as well - lots of buzz at our DZ B|.

Oh, and there IS a problem with the BB on the CK website. I can't even get a new registration through, so I can't post there either.

Lodging: Looking for a place to stay while at the Invasion?....

Key West Inn, Captain Hirams has offered Skydive Sebastian and all affiliated an excellent discount on rooms. So far 10 rooms are reserved for jumpers until November 15 at $89 plus tax per night. This is a $30 discount per night. Once the 10 rooms are booked another 10 will be reserved until December 15th. After December 15th all rooms will be regular price.

Another benefit of booking your room early is if you book through New Year’s Eve your rate of $89 will apply. If you would like to book only for New Year’s Eve then the room will be $199.

The Key West Inn’s website is accessible through Skydive Sebastian’s website. However, the reservations will only be available through telephone bookings. Key West Inn can be contacted at: 1-800-833-0555 or 772-388-8588 . If you have any problems with your reservation please contact Brenda at 772-581-6130 .

When you call for your reservation the discount code is: Skydive Invasion.

Florida State Head-Down Record Attempt:

December 28th through December 30th Luis Prinetto will be organizing the Florida State Head-Down Record Attempt. Rook Nelson will also be organizing the event. If you feel your skills are adequate to join the attempts please contact Luis Prinetto at [email protected].
:P

Thanks Kimsdu, we will be arriving on the 30th, and I need a place for a few nights before we move into our timeshare at Oyster Pointe on the 4th. Appreciate the info.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

December 28th through December 30th Luis Prinetto will be organizing the Florida State Head-Down Record Attempt. Rook Nelson will also be organizing the event. If you feel your skills are adequate to join the attempts please contact Luis Prinetto at [email protected].

I just felt the need to restate this. Come out and help us break the record! :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

plane tickets are booked for the 30th......so is the hotel room! oohhhhhhhh...... I can't wait.....this is going to rock!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Come out and help us break the record!

I think Travis and I are planning on being there that weekend - we'll be in Florida visiting my parents for Christmas. I don't think I'm good enough for the record, but I'll be cheering you guys on.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Think its 24 to beat for the record!!(Not 100% sure about that though.)
I think they will try at least 30..........(very respectable)

With the quality of free flyers local to the area a 24 way could be broken without a problem. Should be a excellent time with a new FF record using two otters.

All of the main Vendors for this event shall be there January 5-7th so the last weekend.
Come check out
Performance Designs
United Parachute technologies
Skysystems Usa
We also have other vendors throughout the boogie
Skydive University
Argus
We have many things going into this years raffle and raffle tickets will be issued with registration.
cya down there.

VISIT THE INVASION EVENT PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION & UPDATES
SKYDIVE CROSS KEYS & CHICAGO INVASION AT SKYDIVE SEBASTIAN DEC 28 - JAN 10

WIN A BRAND NEW VECTOR III CONTAINER AND A PD CANOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purchase as many raffle tickets as you like for $20 each during the event, and you will have the chance to win a fully loaded Vector III container, AND your choice of any Performance Designs main canopy ($350 more for a Velocity), AND a choice of an Optimum or PD Reserve!!!!!!
(*You do not need to be present for the drawing to win!!!)

WIN A BRAND NEW VECTOR III CONTAINER AND A PD CANOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purchase as many raffle tickets as you like for $20 each during the event, and you will have the chance to win a fully loaded Vector III container, AND your choice of any Performance Designs main canopy ($350 more for a Velocity), AND a choice of an Optimum or PD Reserve!!!!!!
(*You do not need to be present for the drawing to win!!!)

.........................................................................................

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

oooooo.....can't wait, can't wait....but am having trouble coming up with a costume for new year's eve.........will have to see what I come up with out of my bag of tricks;)

DPH # 2

Kim,
As usual, you've put together an amazing boogie. I should be getting there around the 29-30th after a few days in Z Hills.
Really looking forward to it.

The Bald Guy

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"