JesSke

Boobiefest 2007! Skydive Atlanta Thomaston,GA

That's right kiddies! It's back for the second year! Skydive Atlanta's Boobiefest! August 25, 2007! B|

$15 jumps for the ladies all weekend! :o

Organizing some fun dives for everyone will be Katie Drennan.

Let's bring on the booze and burn the bras (hey ya never know what could happen at SDA)! ;)

Last year hit the top ten list as one of the most shenanigan filled fun times, lets do it BIG peoples... BIG!
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

Why demean women like this by naming the boogie after a portion of the female sexual anatomy? Why not go all the way and call it a "PussyFest"?

Better yet, how about dropping the terminology that treats women as nothing more than sex objects, and just call it something like "GalFest"? That way you could honor and celebrate the women in our sport, without being a jerk about it or making them feel uncomfortable.

Signed,
The Old Fuddy Duddy.

Have you jumped at SDA? This is teh dropzone where the girls go around groping each other boobies/titties/hoohas. If it were called pussyfest, then there would be plenty of guys that could get the $15 jumps too.

If you have an objection to the name, by all means, protest and dont show up.

Because "galfest" sounds kinda dumb. Its just part of the culture of this dz.. we are OK with boobies. Call it what it is. It does not mean that all women are required to show theirs off to be included on the skydives. And the ones who do show them off, do it all the time anyway. So in my opinion, its another day at the dz, just with $15 jumps and maybe a few more cool chicks to jump with. :)
And I agree.. if we called it "PussyFest" it would definitley be in reference to men! :ph34r:

Why demean women like this by naming the boogie after a portion of the female sexual anatomy?

It's hardly demeaning when it is posted by a woman and organized by a woman. It's quite alright for a woman to be proud of her sexuality and proud of her athletic endeavors. There are some damn fine women who jump at SDA, more power to them. :)
Now, do not make this thread into a SC thread. Any other posts along these lines will be deleted, but you are free to start a new thread about it in SC.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

After seeing the same ones almost daily for the past year, I'm almost ruined on boobies.
:D:D

It'll be good to see some different ones for a change.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

There are some damn fine women who jump at SDA,

You can say that again, DAMN FINE WOMEN!

Too bad the BOOBIE BASH is the weekend of the Northern boogie or the wife would want to come down again.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

After seeing the same ones almost daily for the past year, I'm almost ruined on boobies.
:D:D

It'll be good to see some different ones for a change.

Does this mean you will be there!!!???

You gonna show me anything?
:D:D:D

No, I didn't think so. But it was a nice thought anyway.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

This is at least the 3rd time I know of that the women of SDA have put this event on.

In the initial message, she says it's "back for the 2nd year"...

Remainder of message deleted in deference to Skymama's request.

Note: another entire message of mine was deleted, containing what I thought were valid questions. Apparently only pro-public-boobie-fondling messages are now permitted...

What if you have manboobs? Can you get the discount?

I don't know, but please keep your shirt on. No one needs to see your moobies. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon