JesSke

Boobiefest 2007! Skydive Atlanta Thomaston,GA

This is a weekend totally thought up of and supported by the women of SDA!!! Hell, we have a stripper pole mounted in our hangar! So what if we are using the "women are treated as nothing more than sex objects" issue to con our DZO into $15 jumps (we love ya Trey)... you're just jealous you didn't think of it first!

If you build it, they will come! Now bring on the boobies!!!
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

Guys are welcome to participate in the fondling - if they are attached to the woman whose boobs are being fondled and are given permission to do so.

If a woman is opposed to drinking then she shouldn't goto a bar. If a woman is opposed to smoking then she shouldn't goto a cigar bar. If a woman is opposed to the glorification of some fleshy mounds on her chest, then she should not goto boobie fest. It is that simple. If she wants $15 jumps she can wait until the “good christian girl prude & moral boogie.” You have to pick your battles and this one was already won by the girls.

Boobiefest started as a way to pay back the local girls who really are the backbone of SDA, if you went there you'd know who I am talking about (Hi Tara and Jess). They really do make it a great dropzone. If other girls want to come and enjoy the celebrations, they need to do so understanding that those same local girls have a running gag of fondling each other boobs in a mature harmless manner with open consent.

Is it not be the responsibility of the parent to instill a sense of respect of the opposing sex, including that certain behaviors are only acceptable with the consent of others? I haven't spent time there in a while, but last time I checked most of the shenanigans don't start until in the evening regardless. But if you think sheltering children from reality is how you protect them, then I look forward to the damage control to come. Ive seen it time and time again. When was the last time you were at a school anyways? Last I recall, there was *PLENTY* of exploration and fondling without the influence of skydivers.

A dropzone is an adult playground regardless. Generally speaking we tolerate children, but it is not a place for them. If you bring children to a dropzone, you are exposing them to much worse than touching breasts. I would be more opposed to the exposure to the excessive drinking, rampant drug usage and engaging in life threatening behavior (and skydiving too).

I'm sure the prudest of the fairer sex appreciates your taking opposition to this. Obviously though, you have the issue, leave the kids out of it, its cheap using them as the face of your argument.

Guys are welcome to participate in the fondling - if they are attached to the woman whose boobs are being fondled and are given permission to do so.

If a woman is opposed to drinking then she shouldn't goto a bar. If a woman is opposed to smoking then she shouldn't goto a cigar bar. If a woman is opposed to the glorification of some fleshy mounds on her chest, then she should not goto boobie fest. It is that simple. If she wants $15 jumps she can wait until the “good christian girl prude & moral boogie.” You have to pick your battles and this one was already won by the girls.

Boobiefest started as a way to pay back the local girls who really are the backbone of SDA, if you went there you'd know who I am talking about (Hi Tara and Jess). They really do make it a great dropzone. If other girls want to come and enjoy the celebrations, they need to do so understanding that those same local girls have a running gag of fondling each other boobs in a mature harmless manner with open consent.

Is it not be the responsibility of the parent to instill a sense of respect of the opposing sex, including that certain behaviors are only acceptable with the consent of others? I haven't spent time there in a while, but last time I checked most of the shenanigans don't start until in the evening regardless. But if you think sheltering children from reality is how you protect them, then I look forward to the damage control to come. Ive seen it time and time again. When was the last time you were at a school anyways? Last I recall, there was *PLENTY* of exploration and fondling without the influence of skydivers.

A dropzone is an adult playground regardless. Generally speaking we tolerate children, but it is not a place for them. If you bring children to a dropzone, you are exposing them to much worse than touching breasts. I would be more eposed to the exposure to the excessive drinking, rampant drug usage and engaging in life threatening behavior (and skydiving too).

I'm sure the prudest of the fairer sex appreciates your taking opposition to this. Obviously though, you have the issue, leave the kids out of it, its cheap using them as the face of your argument.

damn, now there is the first logical post SDA has ever had. Normally it's women going on about their tits you show up and they have none. Oh well, back to you scheduled posting.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lee, I think this is your longest reply ever. If I'm wrong, I owe you a beer...if I'm right...you owe me one! Everyone shouldn't get so worked up over johnrich's post...it takes all types to keep DZ.com so interesting!
Hello to all at SDA! There's a rumor some Farm animals might be invading in September! No need to call the authorities...it's just a rumor...

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

Well, I'm the one who coined the name of this boogie, so I'll take credit for all of the drama in this thread. What can I say? I like boobies.

I'll be there, and I think I'm going try to help Katie put together some [napoleon dynamite] sweet jumps [/napoleon dynamite] jumps on Saturday. Sunday I'll be 4-waying with the lovely Laura O'Dowd and two upstanding gentlemen.

:)
Brie

"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Yes, Brie really really likes Boobies. And SDA is the boobie grabbing capitol of the world (at least for women)! I still remember the 1st time I met Brie and she came up to me all wide eyed and asked to touch my boobies. :D:D:P Here are some pics from before the girly jump last year. It is so AWESOME to have a plane full of women. B|:)
I'm planning on being there again this year. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I see Michelle in the background..Her face looks like get me the fuck away from these freakos..Kristi is like oh whatever heres my hand i don't give a shit lets go jump.
I was going to ask when there will be a penis fest but that happens every week i believe at hippies house....:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yes, Brie really really likes Boobies. And SDA is the boobie grabbing capitol of the world (at least for women)! I still remember the 1st time I met Brie and she came up to me all wide eyed and asked to touch my boobies. :D:D:P

I remember it as her asking me if she could touch your boobs. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It was more like "these women are camera hogs!! let's get on the plane already!!" :P

There is nothing like having Brie walk up to me with that "look" on here face. Next thing I know she is grabbing my boobie with one hand, my ass with the other and humping my leg. B|:)

Boobiefest is a celebration of female skydivers. There are a lot of talented, beautiful, strong women around here and it is great to have a boogie in honor of us.
And the men come out in droves in hopes of seeing boobies. That gives us more eye candy, too.

:( I won't be there this year as I already made plans to be somewhere else. :(

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Yes, Brie really really likes Boobies. And SDA is the boobie grabbing capitol of the world (at least for women)! I still remember the 1st time I met Brie and she came up to me all wide eyed and asked to touch my boobies. :D:D:P

That is absolutely NOT how I remember it, I don't even think you were around when she asked me. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

There is nothing like having Brie walk up to me with that "look" on here face. Next thing I know she is grabbing my boobie with one hand, my ass with the other and humping my leg.

:$:)

All this talk about how much I like boobies is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

That is absolutely NOT how I remember it, I don't even think you were around when she asked me. :P

Maybe it wasn't the first time you met, maybe it was the first time she saw the two of us together. I do remember telling her, "It's not my decision to make." ;)

Ya'll have fun at "Brie grabbin' Boobiefest." :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Why demean women like this by naming the boogie after a portion of the female sexual anatomy? Why not go all the way and call it a "PussyFest"?

Better yet, how about dropping the terminology that treats women as nothing more than sex objects, and just call it something like "GalFest"? That way you could honor and celebrate the women in our sport, without being a jerk about it or making them feel uncomfortable.

Signed,
The Old Fuddy Duddy.

Damn what a kill Joy. Sort of like the skit "Debbie Downer" from Saturday Night Live.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla