4kwaveoff

florida dz

hello
i will be picking up my brand new rig from sunshine factory in december..lucky me..
i will be in florida for 26 days. i would like to visit a few drop zones starting with zhills i herd sebastian
and space centre is a must and there quite close together. what about tampa or lake wales
whats the best dz of the above to be at for xmas and new years and good place to get some sitfly coaching. i keep falling off. i live in the uk any info would be a lot of help
thanks very much cheers....michael

Don't forget the tunnel. I know some tunnel coaches who are also awesome freefliers who jump in DeLand. If you make it there, let me know. I'll freefly with you. As for the best party over New Year's, Z-hills usually has the biggest crowd.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

From end of dec to jan you have the Crosskeys Invasion Boogie @ Sebastian. Basically a load of the Crosskeys jumpers and Instructors come down to Sebastian to jump for a few weeks. Last year was awesome and we had the PD Swoop comp at the DZ and the beach. Plus lots of big name freeflyers and belly flyers organising and coaching if you wish and a few aircraft too!

Anyone have a link or more infor on this years invasion?

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

geeeeza sebastian is where its at mate take it from a londoner 2000+ jumps my trailer is at sebastian bring a tent or let me know u can stay in my trailer lots of brits, auzzies, s africans, u will have a blindin time mate let me know when u r comin maybe pick u up at the airport, aiiyt c u christmas dont forget king size rizla silver and some crunchies....

Crosskeys Invasion.........................
Hey guys the Crosskeys invasion is in the works and i am still working on some specifics before i start advertising.
I will tell you what we have as of now.
DATES DEC 28th - JAN 7th

This years Invasion will be at SKYDIVE SEBASTIAN with the usual big Skydive Xkeys crowd but Skydive Chicago are also coming and bringin there otter aswell...........
We will have the usual free organising in Freefly ( Yonatan Ran CK 1 , Rook Nelson, WORLD CHAMP) Im sure SEBASTIAN 5 and Luis Prietto?? will be on hand also.
RDUB we have many organisers some big names to be confirmed.
20 Hours at the tunnel booked.
All big manufacturers on site PD, UPT, confirmed, many more still in discussions.
BIG FAT NEW YEARS PARTY with DJ ROOK more details to follow.
THIS YEARS BOOGIE WILL BE HUGE!! IF YOU WERE THERE LAST YEAR YOU KNOW THIS YEAR CAN ONLY GET BETTER, SO COME JOIN US. EVERYBODY WELCOME. BRING YOUR WHOLE DZ AND HELP US INVADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice one guys cheers for the feed back...respect..
reckon il say at zhills from the 9th december till the15th deland 16th to 18th then go to space centre
then help invade sebastian around about the 20 21st
and stay there till 3rd of jan
hopefully meets some of you guys on my travals no worries i wont forget the skins or the chunchies
see you in december

I would call Titusville first, I hear that it is now a C license minimium to jump there.

Allegedly too - they are also known to plow through the tandems and shut down. That is what I heard, dont know the truth to that though.

Just call first before wasting a drive. ;)

So is Tittusville as bad as the critics say. Never been there myself, always fancied a visit over there to try and see the shuttle at the same time. aPART FROM A FAST KING AIR WHICH I BELIEVE MULLINS AND TREY HAVE THAT COVERED, WHAT IS THE OTHER ATTRACTION? fucking caps.. Anyways, what other problems are there
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I haven't jumped at Titusville in a few years, right before Mike X left. They have a really nice view from altitude of the ocean and the space center.

The people were friendly too. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I would call Titusville first, I hear that it is now a C license minimium to jump there.

That is just not true. Space Center is not a C license requirement. As for calling before you go, I do agree with that if you are planning on jumping durring the weekdays. 1-800-823-0016 If you are going on a weekend, they will be jumping. Truthfully, almost any DZ in Florida will need to be called if you are going to jump there durring the week. It's just safer that way.

Some possitives about Space Center are:
Friendly fun jumpers
Great view of Nasa
$23.00 to 15k and $25.00 to 18k everyday
King Air that gets you to altitude in 7 min.

I don't know if it will be there when you come by, but right now they have a high tail king air that seats 22 and gets you to altitude in less than 6 min.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

I called them and asked, they told me it was a C license minimium. Apperantly it is a new rule.

Try for yourself, call them and ask if there is a license minimium to jump there...

I stand corrected. I just called them, and manifest confirmed the C license. She said that there have been a handful of accidents, including 2 helicoper rides in one day, so they are tightening up.
She did say that if you have over 100 jumps, and realy want to jump there, they will make you do a coaching jump to make sure.

So yeah, now make you sure you call if you don't have a C, and see what needs to be done if you want to jump there.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646