stratostar

2007 Richmond The Boogie Roll Call

I'd love to be in on the round jump this year, if you still have room.

Sure, so far we only have a couple of fools signed up, You , floats 18, Jugglo, Bolas, and me, maybe we can get Emily (wishnstar611) to goB| she has a crush on floats 18.:P The shirt design was attched a few posts back, but here it is again for the lazy people.:D

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

me jump a round?? no problem, hell i'll even stand it up!

Sweet, we'll put on the load then and I bet you'll have no problem standing it up.B|

pure blasphemy!

But why did you ask for a 24x36 blow up of the attached photo then?:D:D:D:P

But why did you ask for a 24x36 blow up of the attached photo then? :D:D:D:P

HAHAHAHAHA!!

She was asking for me. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you do have a legacy harness that will fit a person 6'5" enough to make a jump, right?

I don't know to tell the truth, I doubt we do, but we'll see when you get here, you might have to fly in a "hug the beach ball" body shape!:D:D:P

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
Jcecil

Count Gilligan in. Round jumps too.

Yes, contrary to rumors, I AM still jumping. The wuffo didnt make me quit.

Sure with the little one* I dont have the disposable funds I used to, but the boss makes sure I get at least 2 or 3 cessna jumps a month from a DZ that is closer to me than my true home DZ (gas and time are a real killer these days).

I wouldnt miss the boogie for the world. been saving up for it actually so I could afford more than 2 jumps and a single day.

If you havent been to the boogie, I cant recommend it enough. Great jumps, and even better parties after dark. (my liver recovered, but not until after I mailed it out for repair)

and if you always wanted to jump a round, these guys will take great care of you.

Other boogies have specialty aircraft... we have specialty rigs. LOL

Lets see summerfest do THAT! B|

* for those that havent heard, I have a 10 month old son named Cooper. What a character.

Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

B|Gilligan in the house...:ph34r: Do you need a wart or did you get one of your own, I can't remember? I can just see you now digging out old yell'er and the dust cloud roll'n off....:D:D:P

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
Jcecil
cameramonkey

Stratostar,

Are you going to be around during the week or just over the weekend... I might try to take a week day off (I think I might have a one day pass somewhere in my office) and I some crazy part of me is thinking it might be fun to do a round jump... :$

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

If everything gose right I plan to arrive on the 29th and stay till the 3rd. So yes I hope to be there durring the week, there is a lot of wart rigging to get done. If you want to be on the "all round load" we usually do that jump on Saturday late afternoon almost sunset, that has been the traditional time for the jump. However I do have a couple that need test jumped before that so sure if you want do one during the week, we can hook you up!:ph34r::D:D:P

There could be a slot open for tandem videos again, if your game this year, free jumps and 35 a vid+35 for stills.

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
Jcecil
cameramonkey

I'll absolutely be there!

My sister is bringing a bunch of her fellow jumpers down from CSC, and they plan on staying here the whole weekend, so there will be a bunch of really cool, fun people to jump with!

This is the best Boogie going on 20 years strong--I'll never miss a Richmond Boogie.

See you all there!

Blue Skies,
Brian
(Doc)

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
Jcecil
cameramonkey
bjadpm

:D:D:D So I wonder where the video for last years dance around the fire pit is? I bet your sister and her CSC friends would love to see that.....:P

If everything gose right I plan to arrive on the 29th and stay till the 3rd. So yes I hope to be there durring the week, there is a lot of wart rigging to get done. If you want to be on the "all round load" we usually do that jump on Saturday late afternoon almost sunset, that has been the traditional time for the jump. However I do have a couple that need test jumped before that so sure if you want do one during the week, we can hook you up!:ph34r::D:D:P

There could be a slot open for tandem videos again, if your game this year, free jumps and 35 a vid+35 for stills.

I'll let you know later this week or early next... Beth is going to be in town... so... some of my activities left to her discression... (she'll want to see some of her friends...)

I'm definitely willing to test out a round (or two) earlier in the week... :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Some rumors have been circulating that due to our recent loss of Janie Stewart "THE" Boogie will be cancelled. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! In fact, in light of recent events we are hoping to make this boogie bigger and better than ever! That's how Mom would have wanted it.

So quit slacking, pre-register, come out and party like a rockstar for the 20th anniversary of Mom's "THE" Boogie!!!!!!!

Register now at:
http://www.skydiverichmond.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=241395

Some rumors have been circulating that due to our recent loss of Janie Stewart "THE" Boogie will be cancelled. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! In fact, in light of recent events we are hoping to make this boogie bigger and better than ever! That's how Mom would have wanted it.

Thanks Jaime for taking the time away from your family and in this trying time to put an end to any rumors that may have been going around in regards to your Familys 20th boogie!

It's a shame you have to take time to even make such a post. To bad some people have nothing better to do than try and compete /bad mouth a long standing midwest tradition.[:/]

So yea all you slackers get your boogie shoes on and move it on over to an orginal, "THE" Boogie!;)

Roll Call:
JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
Jcecil
cameramonkey
bjadpm

Strat, Throw me on the list.

I always knew you were LAZY, but damn it man it's called PASTE & COPY!;):P:D

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway
wishnstar611
Scubadivemaster
Jcecil
cameramonkey
bjadpm
jumpin_junkee

You know stratostar;

Copy + Paste was invented AFTER round parachutes so I wouldnt be suprised to find you taking a pair of scissors and a glue stick to your monitor... you dumb rusty bastard! :D

If you're on this thread you know how BAD ASS richmond is and even if you don't feel the need to put your name on the list just get there and drink some beer.

These planes and plastic cups aren't going to appreciate themselves, people!

--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training