stratostar

2007 Richmond The Boogie Roll Call

Well campers it's almost time for the 20th annual Richmond Revisited AKA Richmond The Boogie. That's right folks it been 20 years now that Mom & Dad Stewart got the event restarted.

So if you didn't blow all your boogie cash at summerfest, this even is one of the last great boogies here in the midwest before the snow flys.

As I know, all the regular players will be in town, Mike Mullins and his super fast king air, Doug Smith and the CSC Otter, Rook Nelson and crew with the SDC Otter and a Caravan on stand by if we need it. Specialty aircraft ?

There will L.O.'s for all experience levels, I'm not sure who all, I didn't ask, I know Rook Nelson will be doing freefly. I'm going to be working with mixed groups of lowtimers and experience RW jumpers. Scott Fritz will be doing his thing again this year. And I'm sure there are some I missed.

Dates are Aug. 31st thur Sept.3rd, for more info about SWC www.skydiverichmond.com

Wingsuits flock'n
Freefly'n
R.W jump'n
Sitfly'n
Round jumps (any takers?)
Tandems
Upper LV Students welcome with own USPA instructors and gear

So who's going?

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Richmond was my first boogie, too (at 25 jumps). I had a great time. Huge landing area, professional and friendly staff, good parties, welcoming town.
My money is currently being spent at Summerfest so I doubt I'll make Richmond. I hope you all have a super safe and fun boogie. It truly is one of the best boogies I have been to.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Mabye I'll actually man up and strap my ass to one of your old moldy clown rounds this year...

Rounds are fun. Do it!!! :)
Put me as a tentative. Do they have a single day registration?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Well sorry you'll be MIA, but if find the money tree come on down and get your game on dude.

And Armour666 right on, you got a group coming with you.

This will be my first boogie

:D

Bolas in the houseB| on the day thing yes they do but I don't know what it is. I will try to find out and get more info for everyone, DZO's is out of town.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas

So if you didn't blow all your boogie cash at summerfest, this even is one of the last great boogies here in the midwest before the snow flys.

Or SkyFest;)

So who's going?

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18

I will have a few Sun Path demo rigs with me. Guess I will finally have to meet you eh?

Good for a round jump but not landing it. Got a paper bag and an extra harness? Last time I nearly got my legs caught in the lines as I went head down tossing the bag. Fun jump.

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop

Sweet, didn't think you were coming this year.

Good for a round jump but not landing it.

We have Jumbos for fat asses....:P But I got dips on one of um....:$:D:D Floats 18 get's the T-10 (evil laugh):ph34r:

Sweet, didn't think you were coming this year.

Good for a round jump but not landing it.

We have Jumbos for fat asses....:P But I got dips on one of um....:$:D:D Floats 18 get's the T-10 (evil laugh):ph34r:

Not the fatass problem, its a shattered ankle. Shoved the Fib/Tib thru the bottom and side of the foot 14 years ago. its trying to fuse itself, about 30% mobility. Now can I get a harness???:)

Not the fatass problem

Is for me....:D:D:$

Now can I get a harness??? I promise to put the cutaway near the peas.

I got the tools for the job if ya really want to. Hell if you really want to do a "brown bagger" we can hook you up brother. Or if you want jump the para-plane let me know. Got 182 for H&P's.

Riiiight any chance you could postpone it say 2 months...Just work is busy at the moment, u understand.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Of course, since the post has already been made, the official information is a little harder to find, but here it is!

Richmond "THE" Boogie 2007
August 31 - September 3
It's our 20th Year!!!

Early campers are welcome, set up occurs Monday through Wednesday, join us for a few cold ones in the evenings... enough people to fly before official events starts? We might just pull one of the planes in a little early!

Same great boogie, same great people, same great planes and of course same great parties! New to "THE" Boogie, or just considering? We would love to have everyone to help us celebrate our 20th year of the Stewart family hosting the Richmond Boogie!

LO's for all levels and disciplines, world class down to local favorites!

Register online at www.skydiverichmond.ecrater.com for discount registration and jump tickets! Discounts end soon!

Online registration is open until one week prior to the event, August 24 is the last day of online registration.

FMI: Please email us at [email protected] or call us at 765.965.0435!

I talked to Jane Stweart yesterday and asked if the Caravan was Mikey Pelzers from Napoleon. She thought it was from Jamie. She also said there will be a PAC-750 instead of 2 Otters now just one It will still be great to see everyone again especially since no Rantual. People have asked me to describe the BOOGIE. I say its like going to a family reunion except you like the people there.

I was wondering when you were going to chime in, at a guess this would make like your 35th or better boogie, right? Looking forward to seeing you again.

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k

Hey, if you have a group doing the round jumps, PAGE ME. I want to come along and shoot some photos........I will NOT however, be using a round parachute.***

Sure enough, the traditional round jump is Saturday late afternoon depending on winds / weather. Yes I don't advise jumping rounds with a standard heavy set up as I did in 2005, that opening shit hurts the neck and head.B| Good to jump a large canopy so you can get the under canopy shots though.:)
If Jim Wilson aka "beatnic" will get his FAT ASS :P down here you might see some real crazy stuff in the air that hasn't been seen in over 25 or 35 years in the skies in the USA, and if there is enough interest in retro jumps we can always do H&P's from the 182 or bigbirds each day.;)

JR Prater
Stratostar
Jugglo
Floats 18
Armour666
Bolas
UpNDownshop
Gearless Chris
lekstrom 10k
redtwiga
tonyhathaway

Look forward to seeing ya all.B|

I just recived the update email, looks like the aircraft line up has indeed changed. It's all good! Here is a copy of the email for those of you who don't get it and might still be thiking about attending this long standing event.

Richmond "THE" Boogie 2007
August 31 through September 3

Richmond "THE" Boogie

Come and help us celebrate 20 years of continuous ass kicking boogies!

For the past 20 years, the Stewart family has brought a perfect marriage of lift capacity, world class organizers for all disciplines, parties that everyone enjoys, and more jumps per day than any other boogie in the past 20 years!

Current flight line includes Mike Mullins Super King Air, Skydive Chicago Super Otter, and Pac 750 provided by Chicagoland Skydiving Center as well as stand-by Caravan provided by Napoleon Skydiving Center - enough lift capacity for over 12,000 jumps in four days!!

Register NOW to save the most $$! Online discounts will continue to decrease starting this Friday, August 10, 2007!

Online registration doesn't only save you money, but assists us in ensuring the best boogie for you!

This email contains the direct link to our new online store for online boogie registration, should you access our regular website the "store" link does not currently take you to the operational store.

We apologize for the inconveinence that this has caused many and hope that you will find our new store easy to use. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need assistance!

Register here: www.skydiverichmond.ecrater.com

Sincerely,

Jaime