WingFlyer

January/February where should I go (I'm in Seattle)

I'm in Seattle. Want to go get some full altitude jumps in Jan/Feb when it's cold, wet and 2k ceiling around here.

Where should I go that's a good deal and close? Don't want to spend more airfare and travel time than I need to.

Would Perris fit the bill? What's that place like overall. I've heard a ton of it, but don't know how the weather is at that time of year for jumping. Also would like to hear what that place is like to go to from out of state.

Perris is a great choice, but make sure to also check out Elsinore just down the road from there. If you can time your trip during an Excel camp weekend, you'll learn a ton in just two days. The coaches for the camp are phenomenal at organizing fun, safe skydives where you'll learn a ton.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke