keka

Girls Weekend: 3rd Annual Boogie in a Box (and Roller Derby!), Skydive the Point, West Point, VA

Ladies:

It is that time again…:)

We will be hosting the Third Annual Boogie in a Box on August 4 and 5 at Skydive the Point.

Girls, skydive this year will consist of Scrambles with a Twist… :D West Point finally meets reality TV….

The rules for the skydives are:

- Skydives will consist of 4-way teams randomly drawn (no experience levels will be factored in….)

- Each team will have an experienced team captain.

- The twist happens when you have to:

A. answer TRIVIA questions on the plane to double your score….

B. take the option of a RISK – which can double, triple or even quadruple your score for that given round… and

C. live up to the CHALLENGE on the ground for additional points…

- Three action-packed rounds to determine a winner and bragging rights until next year!

Oh the party – I almost forgot the party! ROLLER DERBY – be creative, use GOOGLE ;)

and boys – we need refs, coaches, and team mascots! Bring your sluttiest, toughest self to the party on WHEELS….

Again, we will have Jell-O shots for the evening, and a raffle to jump with the girls… (by the way, they now make Margarita flavored jello – because every party needs a little wiggle…)
B|

All proceeds will benefit the Special Operations Warrior Foundation in memory of Danny Page

(This fund provides financial aid and counseling to the families of fallen Special Operation soldiers killed in an operational mission or training accident. www.specialops.org)

Girls – wanna play? FFI E-mail: [email protected]….. Boys – wanna help? E-mail Pam too!

or send me a PM

see you all there!

Keka :)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

btw,

all the gals attending MUST bring their lingerie ...it's a tradition B|

you can also bring your jumpsuit, just not sure you will wear it ;)

ok ok...you can wear it[:/]

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

All proceeds will benefit the Special Operations Warrior Foundation in memory of Danny Page

(This fund provides financial aid and counseling to the families of fallen Special Operation soldiers killed in an operational mission or training accident. www.specialops.org)

Aren't most Special Op's fatalities "training accidents"? :|

Sounds like a great boogie. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.