vivfreeflying

6th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival 2008

Looking where to jump this winter? Come to Puerto Rico and have a great time with Xtreme Divers West. Here are the dates: February 13-17, 2008. More information coming soon. Rums of Puerto Rico Rock!!

http://www.xtremedivers.com/boogie.shtml

Hey guys, nearly one month and a few days left for our event. Pre-registration is good until the 11 of Jan., 2008. The Performance Design Factory Team has confirmed and they will be here teaching the "Essential Canopy Course" from Fri. through Sun. $200 for the course. (Jumps separately) Take advantage of these guys while in Puerto Rico!! If you need any other details, email me.

;)

Any word on packers, I noticed in a previous post that packers may not be available. So much for my lazy weekend...

of Course we have a packing crew from Xkeys and other dz'. You should not have to worry about anything here, we will take care of you and everyone! Come to Puerto Rico Xtreme Divers and have some fun....:D

Viviana
www.gotopuertorico.com
www.xtremedivers.com

Hi Viviana - I'm considering coming to the boogie. It looks like a lot of fun! Can you confirm that Guy Wright will attending as an RW organizer? If not, what other RW organizing is planned?

Thanks a lot... I hope to meet you next month.

Doug

Hi Doug, indeed, our event is a lot of fun and there is great vibe at our dz and Boogie!!
Yes, Guy Wright is the RW Organizer and he plans to break the Puerto Rico record.

I also want to say that there is a hotel that has occupancy available, Parador El Buen Cafe, http://www.elbuencafe.com/, 15 minutes from dz, they have a corportate rate for everyone! Also, Lynnette Perez is there to help anyone with lodging or things to do while in Puerto Rico. Contact her!! [email protected]

Blue Skies!!
Viv;)

www.myspace.com/xtremedivers
www.gotopuertorico.com

Been jumping in snow and cold here in CO all winter long...can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to playing on the sunny sandy beaches down there!!!

Just curious, anyone interested in sharing a hotel or rental car costs? Cheaper trip cost=more jumps!

If so, hit me up. Let's save some $$!

Blue skies n sunshine,
chel.C

Hello all, we are glad the boogie is coming along great. We have over 118 jumpers pre-registered, 14 non-jumpers; the P.D.F.T. will be teaching the Essential Skills Course over the weekend, and we will be having a party you will never forget. Remember, what happens in Puerto Rico, stays in Puerto Rico!!

For the Beach Jumps question, it's optional; for the High Altitude Jump, 50 jumps (B License) is the requirement.

25 days ...;):)

Viv
www.xtremedivers.com :: www.myspace.com/xtremedivers

Hello all, we are glad the boogie is coming along great. We have over 118 jumpers pre-registered, 14 non-jumpers; the P.D.F.T. will be teaching the Essential Skills Course over the weekend, and we will be having a party you will never forget. Remember, what happens in Puerto Rico, stays in Puerto Rico!!

For the Beach Jumps question, it's optional; for the High Altitude Jump, 50 jumps (B License) is the requirement.

25 days ...;):)

Viv
www.xtremedivers.com :: www.myspace.com/xtremedivers

i just cant wait...i want it to start tommorrow!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

im bringing one this year...

I'm so proud to read that !!!!!! Don't forget to read the instructions !!!!!

oh boy looky looky...

rocking my camo flotation device and my camo tshirt at the same time??

way too much camo!ill have to leave the hat home!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Things to see in Arecibo or close by:
1. Arecibo Observatory,the world's largest radio telescope
2. Río Abajo Forest, 787- 881-1004
3. Arecibo Lighthouse & Historical Park
4. Caguanas Indian Ceremonial Park in Utuado
5. Lake Dos Bocas in Utuado, great for restaurants
6. The towns of Isabela, Aguadilla and Rincon for their beaches (surfing)
7. Some of the tour that are offer in the Arecibo area are body rafting at the
Tanama River and rappelling in caves.
8. Visit Porta del Sol, the Westside of the island. With it small towns, beaches,
diving sites, museums and restaurants, this is one of the best areas in the island.
9. Horseback riding in Isabela.

For information on these points of interest, tours and general information on the
island please visit our webpage at www.GoToPuertoRico.com

If I can be of further service please contact me at [email protected] or call
787-721-2400 Ext. 3903.