vivfreeflying

6th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival 2008

Here we go now, only 4 months left for our event. Come to the Caribbean to skydive with Xtreme Divers! Load Organizers for all disciplines, Two Super Otters provided by CrossKeys, Beach Jumps daily, Saturday night party, Free Medalla Light nightly, Canopy Piloting Seminar and much more. After our event, you can explore the tropical Island and have the perfect vacation for Valentine's.

Stay tuned for more information...
;)

www.myspace.com/xtremedivers
www.xtremedivers.com
http://welcome.topuertorico.org/index.shtml

viv and jason...i so wish i could come again this year...unfortunately..since it was moved back a week i will be unable to attend..im unable to take the third week of any month off in my line of work..it kinda sucks..

i would STORNGLY recommend this boogie to anyone..i still consider it the best boogie ive ever been too and im so upset that i will not be making it back out there

im attaching a picture of the view from 7000 feet...just wishing i could see it again this feb...

once again..jason and viviana..you guys put on an EXCELLENT boogie..anyone who has never been there..you should go..really you should...

maybe NEXT feb you wont run it on the third week!

-agent lead
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

I am in the same boat as you. I am unable to attend this year because of the dates. We have Nationals that weekend and I can NOT miss them. I have been the last 2 years and it sucks that I have to miss this year.

This was all of us from ATL last year after our beach jump minus Danny.

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

Tickets are cheap now with AA $242.00 from Orlando (MCO)to San Juan (SJU). Can't miss this boogie!

We are working on having the PDFT to teach the Advance Skills Course (ASC) and High Performance Course. Participants can expect to make 5 to 10 jumps. More details will be provided once everythinig is confirmed. Email me ([email protected]) if you are intrested in this course so I can have an idea on how many people we will have.

Blue Skies!
Viviana

OK. So I was going for the wingsuit flying......now I'm kinda on the fence. I have done a lot of coaching with the PD Boyz and know from personal exeperience, you always get more than you pay for, but to do it in PR is taking it to the next level. For anyone who has done PD coaching before, you know what I'm saying, for anyone who has never taken a PDFT canopy course DO IT!! I mean how many people can actually say they went to a beach boogie and came back a better canopy pilot?? You will, no doubt about it. Not to mention these guys are hard to nail down so take advantage. See y'all in PR.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Just a quick note, Corp. Rates are available under the name of PUERTO RICO XTREME DIVERS. Make sure you identify as participating to this event.

Another hotel/Parador available not listed on our website is El Buen Cafe Parador, 787-898-1000, http://www.elbuencafe.com/

(keep in mind) Punta Maracayo Camping has 4 Villas available that holds 6 people w/kitchen and a/c for $350 for the five days!! Two are ocean front. They will be available to be booked after Jan. 3, 2008 :( This time is slow season for them.

You find directions on our website and all these hotels are listed there!

If you are still thinking about it, you should come out!! Puerto Rico Tourism Company, Rums of Puerto Rico, Medalla Light, Two Supper Otters from CK, Mirage Systems, BirdMan, Alti-2, PDFT still pending, Tony Suits, Load organizers for all disciplines, good vibe and a party you will never forget.

~ Hi, here are the hotels in the area. I have also included a map that you can also find on our website under DOWNLOAD DIRECTIONS so you can find these. let me know if you need anything else...

~ Make sure you identify yourself as attending the: Puerto Rico Xtreme Divers.

~ Rental car discouts are coming up soon!!

http://www.xtremedivers.com/lodging.shtml
http://www.xtremedivers.com/directions.pdf

~Viviana

I have obtained a discount price on Charlie Car Rental. Mention you are attending the PUERTO RICO XTREME DIVERS and the prices are as follows:

2dr sub-compact : $21.00 p/dy
4dr compact: $23.00 p/dy
Mid-size: $25.00 p/dy
Full-size: $34.00 p/dy
Mini van : $59.00 p/dy
Charlie Car Rental is open everyday 24 hours WE NEVER CLOSE.
CCR have counters at the airport baggage claim area and free shuttle service to/from the airport. All mileage is free.

to make reservation call: 787.728.2418 or email [email protected]

;)Viviana

We have confirmed Jimmy T. as freefly organizer; Guy Wright for RW; Raul Ramirez for CRW; and Scott Bland for Wing Suit Flyers. Two Super Otters from Xkeys, daily Beach Loads, Hop N Pop's for the early birds, high altitudes and lots of Rum of Puerto Rico, only the FINEST!! Lots of fun things to do in Puerto Rico, can't miss this Caribbean Boogie...

http://www.xtremedivers.com/boogie.shtml

:D

Is there camping available? I would lurve to not have to worry about spending monies on a hotel if possible.

Camping is not available at the dz, but there is a camping place, Punta Maracayo Camping within 15 minutes and many people stay in the area and next to this camping site.

All hotels/Resorts available can be found on our website: http://www.xtremedivers.com/lodging.shtml

so...my senior manager just called me into her office..she told me that since i have been helping out all year with overtime and stuff that she APPROVES MY VACATION!!!

point being..i WILL be there in FULL ACTION!

so hyped..cant wait..see yall soon!

im attaching a picture of the view from 7000 feet...just wishing i could see it again this feb...

More great views of the beach and the DZ [url http://www.matthoover.com/gallery/skydiving-photos/2007-02/]HERE.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

so i heard that packing kathy and the gang wont be back this year for packing duties...

this leads me to the question of...how will the packing situation be??

and please for the love of god tell me that the frutisima guy will be back this year

soursop for the win!!