peggs82

Summerfest Airport Pickup?

This may not suit the OP but just as an FYI for others - I will be making an airport pickup at O'Hare on 1st August around 10am. If anyone here needs a ride to SDC from the airport around that time please PM me with details and I'll see what I can do.

Glad you started this one because I've been looking for a ride as well. Me and a friend of mine are supposed to arrive at O'Hare 9:47 PM and we're hoping somebody might be able to give us a lift to the DZ? Is anybody arriving about that time who has a car there or can pick us up on the way?

Thanks.
Meatball

I'm driving from the Orlando area if anyone want to ride. I'm leaving on the Thursday the 26th, and leaving Saturday the 4th. I'll probably be stopping at 1 random DZ each direction as well.
Andy
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Still trying to come up with a ride. Any one know of a DZ local that does airport pickups or anything?

Just trying to get info out there for myself and anyone else looking for transport.

I called the DZ and they are starting a list of arrivals to help out. :)

I don't need a ride from the airport to Summerfest.

But I do need a ride from SDC to O'Hare on the last day of Summerfest, Sunday August 5th. My flight is at 9PM, but I would be willing to go to the airport much earlier if someone is headed that way.

I will pay $50.

Anyone want to help a jumper out? And make $50?

PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

Patrick