boulder1976

The Ranch - NY

OK, I've heard so many good things about the ranch I'm finally gonna check it out this weekend! I haven't jumped in about 9+ months, so I'm pretty psyched about jumping again. Plus, all of my jumps were made in CO and CA, so this weekend I get to make my first east coast jump. Getting back into this, I think I need to jump with a coach for my first jump back, right? If so, any volunteers? I'd love to do a tracking dive for my first jump back. Also, do I need to renew my USPA membership before I get to the dz?

- John

Well ya picked a great place to jump up here in NY. Ive been jumping at the Ranch about 15 yrs now, it was my 2nd DZ also. Im not up this weekend have to work but i'll be there on mon, theres a few coaches Im one myself, but Im not a hot chick, so use me as a last resort ;) Have fun and have someone show you an arial, theres not a lot of outs to the north
Blues,
mike

I was just up in Albany on business about a month ago and I drove down to The Ranch. I wasn't there 5 minutes before one of the staff came up to me and started talking with me. Everyone is genuine and friendly. Sonic in the Pro Shop, and Carol whom I met through my AFF instructor Dean. In the middle of nowhere outside this hippie town New Palz. Definitely worth the trip. Skydiving, and skydiving people. Just cool.
Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

So, it turns out that everything I heard about the ranch is true - that place is bad-ass! I think I need to buy another rig and start jumping again...

WELCOME TO THE GREATEST DROPZONE IN THE WORLD
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead