GPorter

Head for the hills! Turbine B.A.S.H.

Howdy all. I just wanted to get this out there because of the great experience all of us here had this past weekend. I personally want to thank all that came out to our little corner of the universe. It was a fantastic weekend aside from the winds on Saturday. Otherwise, between the PAC and the chopper (R44) we had a fantastic weekend with our family and our new additions to our family. Love to all of you guys that showed up and to those that didn't, well, see you next year! I can't even say how well everything went. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and we can do it again next year. Oh and thanks again to all that helped, Huge props to all!!
Next year is already in progress so I will see you all on the flip side.
Blue Skies and thanks again!!!

Wow, what a great time. Yes, it was my first boogie B| , so I have nothing to compare it too. But , there was plenty of food to snack on and plenty of freindly people to jump with. I often here of other places that are cliquey but that certainly isn't the case at Sevin Hills. If you manifested by yourself it didn't stay that way for very long.

Special thanks to all of CSC's very professional pilots. You guys did an awesome job.

Can't wait til next year. :)
Scott