WatchYourStep

Couchfreaks 2007, who's going?

Well only 43 days left until it starts. Who all is going to make the trip this year?

This will be my first time going to Couchfreaks. I'm pretty excited.

Couchfreaks

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I picked up a cheap ticket that will get me up there but I'm not quite sure if my schedule is going to allow it or not.

Does anyone know who is doing the freefly organizing? What's registration and jump tickets?

Is Jimmy Coiner going to be there? If so, would I be putting myself in harms way asking him to sign my logbook?

Will there be any alcohol? If so, will there be numerous females consuming large amounts of it before the best dressed contest? Do they permit unruly behavior? Are we allowed to climb the water tower this year? Put full sized furniture on the loading tent? Drive our vehicles through pyramids of beer kegs?

A couple of answers will really help me make my decision. Thanks.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I picked up a cheap ticket that will get me up there but I'm not quite sure if my schedule is going to allow it or not.

Does anyone know who is doing the freefly organizing? What's registration and jump tickets?

Is Jimmy Coiner going to be there? If so, would I be putting myself in harms way asking him to sign my logbook?

Will there be any alcohol? If so, will there be numerous females consuming large amounts of it before the best dressed contest? Do they permit unruly behavior? Are we allowed to climb the water tower this year? Put full sized furniture on the loading tent? Drive our vehicles through pyramids of beer kegs?

A couple of answers will really help me make my decision. Thanks.

Registration is 45 usually, jumps check web site,
Yes there will be FREE BEER, Some drunk ladys but be carefull for brods with rods and chicks with dicks.
Unruly behavior is welcomed only if you include others.
Climb the water tower all you want, Just don't jump slider up.
Furniture is allowed on tents. As long as you take pics or vid and there is no one sleeping in it that will get seriously hurt.
KEG BOWLING is encouraged. Best if using a caddie convertable.

I don't think anyone is going to go up against Jimmy Coiner again this year... :D

Well let's not forget that Coiner was defeated by Jim in a coconut bra and grass skirt competition. Coiner couldn't get the crowd going like the other Jim could. Maybe Coiner just wasn't on his A game?

Edited because I don't know what the last name of the Jim is who beat Coiner.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I heard people say that Jim was dead sexy in that skirt and wig but Jimmy Coiner is and will always be the legend. I for one am glad that Jimmy kept the skies clear and the beer truck full during the boogie.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Jimmy Coiner is going to couch freaks, alot of you people do not realize that his birthday is celebrated during couch freaks. he trys to keep that on the down low as he really is a very humble man.. but i think this year it adds another reason to celebrate the freak show!
www.greenboxphotography.com

Yeap, count me in. Did my first visit last year. The Dallas organizer group (dog) did an excellent job of keeping everyone busy in the air. The free beer, music and beer keg bowling did the rest.

This year I'm bringing reinforcements. There at least 10 other skydivers from my home DZ going this year. Hopefully they will keep me from pulling stupid stunts (See attached).

See you all there....:)

Saludos,
Orlando
Hispa #48 || www.amador.org || Xtreme Divers

Yea and tell them to bring the pictures they owe Team FAF!!!>:(B|B| Pretty sad we were waiting a whole year for them.. that reminds me will the '06 Couch Video be available at '07 Couch????:D

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

ya myself and my better half will be there....

can't wait.....
=========================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

.....................This year I'm bringing reinforcements. There at least 10 other skydivers from my home DZ going this year. Hopefully they will keep me from pulling stupid stunts (See attached).

Please, Please only bring Couch Freak newbies that will encourage and participate in "stupid stunts" :D:D:D

This boogie has a reputation to uphold don't you knowB|

Yea and tell them to bring the pictures they owe Team FAF!!!>:(B|B| Pretty sad we were waiting a whole year for them.. that reminds me will the '06 Couch Video be available at '07 Couch????:D

Really? That's not very useful. Last year, one of the thing I did in researching the boogie was ordering the video. I belive it is an excellent marketing tool. Plus it is entertainment and it can bing back memories. I'll never forget watching from the ground those reserves poping right after deployment in the low altitude skyvan passes. That would have been good video... :P

Here is a link to the post, in case you missed it last year.
Saludos,
Orlando
Hispa #48 || www.amador.org || Xtreme Divers

Well only 43 days left until it starts. Who all is going to make the trip this year?

This will be my first time going to Couchfreaks. I'm pretty excited.

Couchfreaks

Dude, as much as I would love to go to CF's, my wife's best friend wants us to come to Mississippi and take her to Gold Coast and throw her out with a tandem. You now me dude, the only person scares me more than JC the midwest ff legend, is my wife.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.