sunnydee123

ZHILLS Love~

So it seems I've found myself making the 2.5 hour drive to Zhills the last few weekends to play with the pond and every time I leave there, I look forward to the next time I return.

I've now been in the sport for almost 5 years and Zhills has been a place I frequent a few times a year, but after being there the last few weekends in a row....I just had to give a "shout out" to everyone there and say thanks for the smiles. From the manifest girls (who trade in my high tickets for low ones - one after the other ;)) without smacking me, to the folks on the packing mats (both of them) who don't scold me for NOT knowing the rules of the road and help me make that 15 minute call despite my "rule bending", to the locals on the DZ who are always good for a hug and hello, to the friends I've made over the years. Making the drive isn't such a big deal anymore and I feel like it is becoming my home away from home so you all will see me more......especially as I continue to get closer and closer to touching that water.

I'm sure as with anything, there will be a time or two things aren't all hunkey dorey but until then, I'm loving my travels to Zhills. See everyone again soon.

xo, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I've only been there once (March 07) and I gotta say that it's a really nice DZ!
everybody was really cool since the beginning til the end.
I wish I could live closer then.
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Hi!
I saw your name on the load manifest screen but didn't see you, now I realize that you were probably hanging out in the bunker with Anabelle and the other swoopers, and not on the deck with us RW folks.
I did see another woman swooping so that was you....

Be sure to say hi to alysse and me next time...by the way, the banana trees have not been producing very well last couple of years so its been awhile since 'choco banana' treats!;)

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

menina, aparece no zhills qualquer fim de semana para nos encontrar! sempre eh uma festa!

abs,
marc

OBA!
alguem aqui fala Portugues!!!
obrigada pelo convite, mas eu moro em VA. mas pode ter certeza de que quando eu estiver pela FL eu vou aparecer!!!
:)
keka
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)