proswooper

Canopy Course

I will be conducting a canopy course at Skydive Alabama, Cullman (that's in Alabama).

Dates: Friday, Aug. 17th starting at around 7pm and jumps on Saturday, Aug. 18th

This is for all levels and will culminate in a light-hearted, two round accuracy competition. There will also be prizes from manufacturers for the top three and also some others too. I will also have some demos from some manufacturers but I am still working on that so not sure what I will have exactly.

The cost will be $30 per person and feel free to send me an email or pm with questions or to put your name down. Includes video of jumps and debrief of landings with one-on-one instruction.

And for anyone who attends the course and is interested in doing more advanced stuff, I will be available for swoop specific training for the whole weekend. That can be for someone who is looking to get into swooping safely or a competition swooper looking to refine his/her skills.

Let me know who's interested.

Paul Rossouw

Ok, we will meet at manifest at 6:30pm Friday. Don't worry about picking up dinner, there will be free pizza provided! There will also be a small, just-for-fun accuracy competition on Saturday for everyone attending the canopy course with prizes including gift certificates for discounted gear!!

See you guys this weekend.