krouton01

The Farm

You still have a rig????

Be sure to scrape the mold and mildew off it before you give it to Mike.

AND, you'll need to go through the entire AFF course again.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Andy he isn't current in the air but he is current reading Monroe's website. Cory drive out here and drop the rig off and make a couple of jumps while mike is packing it.

Kinda like you on dz.com
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hans, that sounds like the best bet. Me and Alex are trying to work a time out soon that we can drive out there together. An Andy, theres no need to call my resolve to skydive or my literacy skills into question....I dont remember making public my disdain and lack of desire to perform said skills.....I'm sure clickys to your past posts would be out of line here. Hopefully I see you in the sky in the next couple of weeks.;);)
Cory

:D:D:D

....I dont remember making public my disdain and lack of desire to perform said skills.....

No, you didn't. It was all that grinning and smiling in the air and around the DZ that gave you away. I know you just hated it all.

We did get to see Alex one day...drag his butt out with you...of course Jason has gone underground and Joanie is probably married and pregnant by now but 2 of the original 'Dawgs would be great.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239