Chrissay

4th Annual Summer Kickoff Jam June 22-24

Come join us for [Blue]Skydive Tecumseh's 4th Annual Summer Kickoff Jam -- June 22nd-24th!!

TJ Landgren will be organizing all weekend long, he will be organizing for all skill levels. From hybrids, to freefly RW, to tracking, we will have something for everyone!

What else will be going on ...

- PD rep will be onsite with main and reserve demos
- Friday night freefly seminar by TJ. Interested in starting freeflying or want some freefly tips, then attend this seminar!
- Caravan to get you to altitude
- Bonfires
- Tiki bar
- Camping and showers

Check us out at www.skydivemichigan.com

I know that a few people are flying in for this event, so if you haven't forwarded me your flight info already, please do so we can arrange a ride for you! My email is chrissyATgd-2.com.

Blue Skies!

I've heard a lot about it here on the West Side of the State. Really looking forward to attending it this year and I hear you guys have a brand new Caravan!

It will be a great time, you west-siders should come check it out! And yes we have a new to us Caravan now B|

Well I had a BLAST in Tecumseh and will DEFINITELY be back there again! The weather even cooperated for the most part and when the clouds rolled in - HEY - that is what the Cessna is for ;)

Big thanks to Chrissy and Sporto for being the "hostesses with the mostestess"....thanks to Marshal for scooping my butt up from the airport and Brandon for getting me back there. Just thanks to everyone for a good weekend!

Think the Summer Jam might have an annual slot on my calendar ;)

Can't wait to see some of the pictures and or video that I hope will eventually surface. Until then......xo

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

yay dee! it was so great to have you here, you are more than welcome ANYTIME!! Glad you had a good time, hopefully next year the weather cooperates all weekend, but I agree, hop n pops rock! ;)

I will try to get those pics to you soon!! ps -- i suck at getting photos out :P