StearmanR985

Cloverdale

Wow, that's great! Thanks for the reply. I emailed them, hopefully they'll return an answer soon.

I haven't jumped in a year plus so it will be interesting to see what there thoughts are.

A short ground refresher and a recurrency jump probably. Probably wont be cheap....... :P

Great views from altitude Jeff. ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Hey Ed,

Hope things are good with you. How's the wine thing coming along? You did say you wanted to make some if I recall.

I met up with some co-workers that I hadn't seen in awhile ask me about my sydiving. That and watching a couple jumpers come down in Cloverdale put the bug back in my ear...

Maybe Saturday. :)
Have a great day!!

Nah, they can fit you in. They're pretty nice to me when I spontaneously show up.

Does Kasey still work there ?

Not sure...but I think he may have "retired" from tandems (or did he break a leg or something - not sure what I heard) a few months ago. I haven't seem him there in '07.

Btw...it is looking more like I won't be in the area this weekend....probably visiting friends in the South Bay area.