crutch

Gary's 60th Birthday Bash at Skydive Palatka

hey everyone, gary hancock, a long time north florida jumper is turning 60! we at skydive palatka are throwing him a birthday bash june30th and july 1st. this is a free boogie as many people are kicking in to make this a birthday party to remember.

skyvan
freefly organizing
wingsuit organizing
rw organizing
coronas on saturday night
live band
dinner from sonny's

camping on the dz is of course allowed. so come on out and enjoy!
blue skies,

art

Hey Art,

Being a new guy at Palatka I'm not sure I know this Gary. There is that one really old guy who plays ring toss all day and scowls at all the people and growls at all the dogs, but he must be about 80. Is that the right guy?

In any case, I've got that weekend off and am looking forward to some tailgate jumps. Would love to do a magic carpet.

See Yall there.

MH

You forgot that obnoxious cricket noise he makes all day long. Thankfully my husband makes a bug noise that aggrivates Gary so they are even. :)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Jen and I will be having our official Skydive Palatka wedding reception that weekend as well to add to the festivities. We'll be bringing hairy buffalo and cherry bombs. See you there!!

Hey Adam! Looks like a group from over here may be trying to make this little event... I'll see what I can do! Hopefully I'll be able to join them!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

B|consider this post a reservation for my usual tent site-thanksB|

we're gonna have a great time--skyvan, bbq, band, corona--need i say more?B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Is anyone planning on coming out to party on Friday night? I wouldn't mind hanging out over a few brews and a campfire.

I sure hope the Emerald Coast crew is going to make it. Jen and I are heading out of here for Hawaii in a few more weeks.

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

I'm planing on being out and doing some jumps (likely Hop-N-Pops) on Friday... not sure yet if I'll be staying Friday nite though. I know Eric Florio, Tom Hayden, and Kathleen are gonna come out Friday as well, so there should be a great group of people out on Friday. B|

Cheers!

--Jairo

Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

yay!! happy birthday gary! this is going to be a fabulous weekend. everyone come out and show some support and just have a wonderful time w/some great people... besides i think someone might be creeping up on their 500th... :P

~Angela
www.DeliciousAmbition.com

skyvan
freefly organizing
wingsuit organizing
rw organizing
freestyle organizing
Pink Mafia Initiations

coronas on saturday night
live band
dinner from sonny's

camping on the dz is of course allowed. so come on out and enjoy!

What's up! Just wanted to add a bit to what Art has already posted :)
- Sabre2 120
- Katana 120
- Katana 135
...and last, but not least, the NEW PD Optimum 143 Reserve! B|

In case you don't know, these new reserves have a much smaller pack volume than traditional reserves, and fly/land more like a main canopy. I was able to upsize my reserve from a Tempo 120, to an Optimum 143 which easily fit into my tiny rig which was built for a standard 113 Reserve! I'm definitely looking forward to demoing the Optimum!

In addition to the Demos, there will be PD Merchandise give-aways, and one lucky person will win a 50% OFF Certificate for a Wings Harness and Container System! :o:DB|.

Gary's one cool cat! He's someone who's always eager to laugh at you when you've messed up, and sometimes even when he's proud of you. :P Let's make this boogie and celebration of his 60th birthday, one that will not soon be outdone!

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Mr. Simmons--my son and i will be out friday night--we can do some exercising (elbows?)B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

The cherry bombs are marinating in my fridge right now! They look so yummy!!!! The jungle juice will be mixed up tomorrow night to begin soaking.

P.S. There will be exercises for all interested parties on Saturday morning. Bring your A-game, Jeff!

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."