skydivefive

Jump for Life Boogie - June 30-July 1.

Mark your calendar for the Jump for Life Boogie! Come on out to Skydive Greene County in Xenia, Ohio July 14-15, 2007 for freeflying fun and of course bonfires, camping, and partying Saturday night.

This is a memorial boogie for Ted Nelson. We will be raising money for Life Connection of Ohio http://www.lifeconnectionofohio.org/ a local chapter of Donate Life a non-profit organization for organ donation.

We will have a raffle to raise money with prizes from Mirage, UPT, Alti-2, Skyventure and more!!

More info to follow, so stay tuned!
It isn't what it could be, or it what it should be, it is what it is.

Actually, we have changed the date... funny you should ask! We are going to have the Jump for Life Boogie on June 30-July 1. We will have the CASA for the boogie, so it made more sense to bring our organizer and sweet sweet airplane together for one kick ass boogie.

We are finalizing the organizer today, so I will let you know when we know.

The raffle is really shaping up... we have UPT, Mirage, Freakin Suits, 2K Composites, SkyVenture, Icarus, Alti-2, so far... I might be missing some....

All freefliers, and all fun jumpers really, come on out for a great time jumping the CASA and winning stuff!!

To clarify, it will also be at the same time as Skydive Greene County's 4th of July Boogie Dates.

Should make for another fabulous weekend at SGC.

Hope you all can make it.

Lots more in the works. Stay tuned.

Let's all remember Mr. Ted and his family and have a grand time at the same time, as Ted would have wanted!

SGC
http://www.skydiveohio.com
Xenia, Ohio

Here is an update on the raffle.

Raffle Ticket prices are:

1 ticket for $2
3 tickets for $5
15 tickets for $20

Tickets can be purchased from manifest next weekend, and from me during the boogie. PM me if you have any questions.

This is going to be a great time, so if you are in the area be sure to stop by!