jcoiner

Redemption Boogie 2007!!!!

Friday night is the Luau!!!! Tiki torches, Grass skirts, Coconut bra's, and EVERYONE IS GETTING LAYED!!!!! Linda has the bead on some skirts and bra's for the ladies. Don't be shy about Hawain shirts or other tropical attire. We'll bring some paint and paint on the bra's (or bro's) if we run out of real ones!!
I'll be your huckleberry.

Here's the dealio: I'll be driving through the area Thursday evening on my way to Wyoming and will just have time to make a jump and get back on the road. I was going to inquire if I could weasel out of the registration fee since I'd only be there a couple of hours and not consuming any of the ample luxuries they will be providing.

Now, I understand that I would not be entitled to to gaze upon The Legend, should he cross my path, and am fully prepared to blind myself if there are even rumors that he is in the vicinity.

I was going to inquire if I could weasel out of the registration fee since I'd only be there a couple of hours

Frank Forlini is defintiely the one to ask with that question. If anyone can swing it for you he's the man, but it is a club atmosphere and fairly political so don't be suprised if say, a guy named Rodney starts bitching about the fact that "you didn't pay". Just ignore him, if Frank says you're cool, you're cool.

Bring a dark pair of sunglasses, and don't look directly at him if you intend to gaze upon The Legend.

disclaimer: the above post if false. all names and liknesses in the above post are purely coincidental.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Cool. I just sent Frank an e-mail.

ken
becareful not to upset the legend, make sure you always praise him, frank will answer your question as soon as he speaks with Jimmy and jimmy delivers the answer.
We all know that frank is a puppet of the legend and that the boogie as actually for the legend just because he wanted to show his respect to the great state of Nebraska and allow it's jumpers to have a few days with him so they can bask in his glory.

Jimmy coiner for president!
www.greenboxphotography.com

Karry and Tracy are leaving SDC tomorrow to head back to Nebraska for the Redemption Boogie. I am so jealous! I'm really going to miss seeing you all. Hope you have good weather and a great event. Say hi to Jimmy for me.

-Dave

Skydive Radio

OK, here's the latest info:
- Tickets same as last year: $23 or $22 at cash discount
- $35 registration gets you beer TH-SA, FR & SA meals, facilities, ferry on two bad ass planes and a band.
- RV power is $15 for the entire weekend. We invested heavily in cable and terminals. LSPC is going from 18 slots last year to 30 this year.

My Eyes...My Eyes........ Augggg I've gone blind just thinking of that.

Oh yea, Power is all hooked up Rv's are already pulling in, Better come early to get the close spots.... Close to Doug and Linda's margaritaville that is. See ya all in a couple of days.

Oh yea Jimmy.........
I figured I better mention his name or suffer the wrath of of the Legend. A post is not a post without it

wise of you to mention the legend, frank has been leaving that part of the boogie out of his post and will suffer terriable hang overs for such abuse and non show of respect for the midwest legend.

Frank has golden knee - pads that are reserved for paying homage to the Legend. He'll be O.K.

When Jimmy Coiner put on the One Ring, the Nazgul just said, "Fuck it."
I'll be your huckleberry.

Frank has golden knee - pads that are reserved for paying homage to the Legend. He'll be O.K.

Hahahaha....Thats the funniest post in this tread. I love it.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I have a great big box of boogie t-shirts in the truck right now!! Getting packed up and ready to roll for load 1 tomorrow morning! Eirc and I hope to be there around 11 ready to jump our asses off.

Looking forward to a great weekend with you all!

Jimmy