jcoiner

Redemption Boogie 2007!!!!

I've been to this boogie twice, and it is a great boogie and the beech 99 is a great plane. and if the midwest freefly legend is there, there should be a good vibe too.
Men, keep an eye on your ladies when jimmy's around!!!!

I wish I could make it this year. i finally have a job that pays well, but they actually expect me to work! :S

MB 3528, RB 1182

I'm kind of worried about the number of Jimmy pictures you seem to have. Especially considering the fact that he is topless in half of them. :D

Maybe you should throw an NSFW on that due to the high likelyhood of an orgasm when viewed by most women.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I'm kind of worried about the number of Jimmy pictures you seem to have. Especially considering the fact that he is topless in half of them. :D

Maybe you should throw an NSFW on that due to the high likelyhood of an orgasm when viewed by most women.

I had never thought about the nsfw with jimmy pics.. here is a pic of Jimmy with his new freefly partner.
www.greenboxphotography.com

"Men, keep an eye on your ladies when jimmy's around!!!! "

Are saying that jimmy would be some kind of "snake in the grass"?

no, he would be a PYTHON in the grass. I've heard things from dozens of chicks at the DZ

MB 3528, RB 1182

Dude, you need to be careful posting pictures like that on here. If you are reading this, you're lucky, Jimmy Coiner has spared your life. But right now you need to look over both shoulders, if you don't see anything, chances are Jimmy Coiner is sneaking up on you; you have less than a minute to live.

As a Kid on Halloween Jimmy Coiner was given pennies instead of candy by a neighbor, that neighbor? Jimmy Hoffa.

Sonny Bono once cut Jimmy Coiner off while skiing. Once.

Dominoes once delivered Jimmy Coiner's Pizza in over 30 minutes. Let's just say he is the reason why they ended that policy.

Christopher Reeve owed Jimmy Coiner $10, Jimmy evened the score.

If you drink Pop Rocks and Cola, Jimmy Coiner will rip your insides out and use your organs to make a change purse.

God owes Jimmy Coiner several favors.

So be careful posting pictures of Mr. Coiner on here.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

For the ladies we may have a few choices. I'll be picking up coconut bra's and seashell bra's. I'll also be picking up some paint. If you don't want to buy the bra's, we'll paint them on for free. Just lookin' out for the fun jumpers dollar.....really.:P

I heard when Jimmy Coiner works out on the Total Gym, the Total Gym feels like it's been raped.:o

Sean