jcoiner

Redemption Boogie 2007!!!!

Well boys and girls its once again time for one of the great boogies of the Midwest. The LSPC Redemtion Boogie 2007! I need to get Frank "The Boogie Master" Forlini to post all of the details but here are a few things you can always count on at this event.

1. Great people and an awesome vibe.
2. Fast planes (Frank can provide the details)
3. Kris Lager Band
4. Good parties!!
5. Awesome jumps.

So mark your calendars July 12-15th, Plattsmouth Municipal Airport, Plattsmouth Nebraska.

Check it out at www.skydivelspc.com

See you all there!

Jimmy

oh great midwest freefly legend jimmy Coiner how dare you call the lspc boogie the greatest when we all know that couch freaks is an incrediable boogie that is also thrown in the honor of your birthday.. howabout calling it one of the greatest midwest boogies ever?
Just giving you hell Jimmy Coiner.
www.greenboxphotography.com

Shouldbe there looking at flights. need one from tallahassee-omaha. if anyone knows a good deal let me know.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Big poker game on Saturday night. This is your chance to beat Skinnyshrek in person! B|

Like that will HAPPEN Hey, may get my airfare covered with enough entrants

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Frank, what are you getting for aircraft? I'm assuming we'll be seeing one of SD AZ's Otters, but are you going to have two again this year?

What about Load Organizers? Please tell me your not going to cheap out on the Organizers!

Everybody else, GO TO THIS BOOGIE! Everything about this boogie is excellent. Great airport for jumping, camping and partying. You'll be bummed if you miss it.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

In response to both Joe and Jimmy, here’s the skinny:
- Skydive AZ twin otter will be the workhorse on FR/SA/SUN
- The notoriously slow Skyvan is gone. We are replacing with the Beech 99 out of Quantum Leap. For those of you who have not been in this plane, it is a cross between a King Air and Otter. It has a BIG door and is FAST. It can handle 10-21 jumpers. It will be the primary plane on Thursday. Since it is a little smaller it will allow us to spin the plane easier for a fluid day on Thursday. Take the time off, it will be worth your while. The Beech 99 will also back the otter up on FR/SA/SU so expect plenty of action.
- Sandy Grillet will handle RW organizing.
- Nick Grillet will have a massive load of PD canopies for people to demo. He may also help pull some RW organizing during his slow hours.
- Stay tuned for freefly organizers as I am working on filling that gap.
- After two years at Redemption Boogie and Couch Freaks, Chris Lager will not be there. He's touring and we wish the best to him as he's really doing good things. Jerry Eddens at our club will mix it up and get us someone. It's good to mix things up!

It can handle 10-21 jumpers.

Are you saying it couldn't handle nine jumpers?

No Lager!! Dude that is a major downer. I'm bummed, those guys rock. Jerry will find you something good, but I feel sorry for whoever comes out and plays for a crowd thats been getting Lager the last few years.

Why isn't Davies organizing for you this year? Who are you going to get? I know a few people, let me know if I can help.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Hmmm.... I can think of two off hand that I know will be there. Nick and mabye you. Come on Joe step up and take one for the team.
Frank forgot one thing in his list of things to expect this year.....Expanded RV hookups!! Plenty of flat hard surface RV parking. They will still be on a first come first served basis.

I did that already and I'm not to sure I want to go back down that road. Having a load organizer is much more fun than being a load organizer.

If I was a boogiemiester helping someone with travel expenses and covering all of their jumps, I'm going to expect that person to be on the first load and working all day to insure that everybody is getting on fun and challenging skydives. I don't think that fits Nicks idea of a vacation. Although he is quite skilled in the air, he would make a better afterhours organizer as I would guess that he will probably be going to bed about the time the first load takes off.

Joel Davies did an excellent job last year and we offered the organizing slot this year. He has another commitment, however. I am glad to announce that Jeremy Payne former resident of: LSPC, Skydive AZ, Skydive Ogden, Perris and now somewhere in Wisconsin will be organizing. Jeremy has excellent qualifications and is a heck of a great guy to work with. We look forward to bringing him "home" for the boogie. He is currently working up dive plans and ideas for the 100 jump wonder to the freefly savage with 1,000+ jumps.

Chris Lager rocks. Repetition, however, leads to eventual boredom. We don't want to have the same old, same old like many boogies. Thus, we need to reinvent ourselves. Jerry will treat us well!

We didn't think we were going to make it, but then I heard Jimmy Coiner will be there and I can't miss! - - maybe, just maybe he'll take me out on a 2 way!

are we really having a Luau Friday night? like grass skirts and coconut bras?

Big poker game on Saturday night. This is your chance to beat Skinnyshrek in person! B|

Hell, I'm in - don't think it matters which Schwartz beats Skinnyshrek.

Karry

Side bet i feel

We didn't think we were going to make it, but then I heard Jimmy Coiner will be there and I can't miss! - - maybe, just maybe he'll take me out on a 2 way!

are we really having a Luau Friday night? like grass skirts and coconut bras?

Jimmy Coiner can make or brake a boogie.
www.greenboxphotography.com

So cory, what is the best day to fly in? IE when do all the tandems normally show?