vskydiver

Leap For Lupus 2007

New Information for The Leap for LUPUS Charity event and skydiving boogie. August 17,18,19,20 at Kapowsin Air Sports in Shelton WA.

CRW jumps organized by Roger McClelland!!! If you are into CRW, you don't want to miss out on this!

If you haven't contacted Keri Farrington yet to get on the Pacific Northwest skydiving record, please do so ASAP!
Dont' forget to also visit our site,www.leapforlupus.org
Tell all your friends, DONATE, Ask your place of business to become a sponsor. Ask your neighbor to donate for the cause, or ask folks you know to come out and take a "Leap for LUPUS" A portion of all tandems made on the days of the event go to the Foundation to help find a cure for LUPUS>
Please let your home drop zone know that they can help by donating a portion of all tandems made on the days of this event as well.
For more information write or call
[email protected]
thank you,
Lysa Adams
Treasurer, Leap for LUPUS foundation
https://www.facebook.com/FLYseattle
https://www.facebook.com/events/187759214687996/

We now have participating drop zones listed on our web page. Go visit and see if yours is listed. If it's not ask them when it isn't!? There is also a coupon any one can download and take to those participating web sites and make a "Leap for Lupus". Proceeds go to a great cause.

Not only can a person have a great experience now but they can also help a lot of people by doing it!

All those drop zones not listed on our web site are really missing out on a great opportunity!

Looking good for coming over at this point and may have fellow jumpers in tow.......will keep you posted;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Cool. B|

Also, we're raffling off some "1/2 off new rig" coupons. We have one for Kelly's Infinity and 2 coupons for Wings. With new rig prices what they are, those coupons are valued at almost $800. Visit LeapforLupus.org to buy tickets online, or email me and we can do it snail mail, if you prefer.:)

A huge thanks again to both manufacturers for their generous donations. :)
John

Was just on the site and missed that so will go back and buy some tickets......a plan is coming together rather nicely for showing up that weekend, just not guaranteed as of yet.:S:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Was just on the site and missed that so will go back and buy some tickets......a plan is coming together rather nicely for showing up that weekend, just not guaranteed as of yet.:S:S:S:S

Go to the "donation" page and there is a tab off that "raffle". Go there and buy tickets. 100% of all the money we gather is going directly to lupus research. This is a great cause! Plus you could get a huge discount on a nice new rig!

All official, we will be there saturday for the leap for lupus with a fellow jumper in tow.......:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2

Lets not forget about the awesome raffle for 50% off of a new rig. 3 chances to win, 2 for Wings and 1 for Infinity! go to www.leapforlupus.org site to buy your raffle tickets or ask at Kapowsin or Blue skies, both are selling tickets.

Tell all your family, friends, coworkers. We will have Pledge sheets available soon for local skydivers to collect from their contacts!
Does your company match funds contributions? Ask, we need everyone's help to make this HUGE!
Thanks to everyone in advance for your support.
Lysa Adams
Treasurer< Leap for LUPUS foundation
[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/FLYseattle
https://www.facebook.com/events/187759214687996/

Thanks for the reminder....

I called Keri and gave her the numbers... dont want to miss it.

I was bummed that here we had a weekend that I was supposed to work all the way thru... and it was a hop and pop weekend after driving all the way down there.

Well at least I will get lots of practive next week.. LP is going to ROCK.

I'd like to invite you all out to our Leap for Lupus boogie this year. Held at Kapowsin Air Sports in Beautiful Shelton Washington, on August 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th. We will have Roger Ponce out to help us with our Northwest Record skydive on the 20th. If you haven't been to Kapowsin recently you are missing out! That place rocks! Everything is big beautiful and new!

This is for a great cause! 100% of our proceeds will go towards Lupus medical research. It should be tons of fun! Something for everyone including non-jumpers! Help us get the word out. We are looking for more sponsors! If you know any or are one please contact me. There are sponsor forms on our web site to download as well as fliers. Come join us and be a part of this amazing event!

For more information contact me:
[email protected]

Or visit our web site at:
www.leapforlupus.org

I hope to see every one of you there!

Hello Nice lady

We'll be there (me myself and I):)

Anyone else from DZ.com going?

How about everyone putting there name down for peeps for a DZ.com list like LP.

Hello Nice lady

Hey Good Idea!

Except probably a lot of the people at our specific DZ aren't on DZ.com but we can give it a try. ;-)

Krip
vskydiver
JohnMitchell
Sdlc
Amazon
adams1st
NWFlyer

Anyone else? Add your name to the list and repost it. :D

I'd like to invite you all out to our Leap for Lupus boogie this year. Held at Kapowsin Air Sports in Beautiful Shelton Washington, on August 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th. We will have Roger Ponce out to help us with our Northwest Record skydive on the 20th. If you haven't been to Kapowsin recently you are missing out! That place rocks! Everything is big beautiful and new!

This is for a great cause! 100% of our proceeds will go towards Lupus medical research. It should be tons of fun! Something for everyone including non-jumpers! Help us get the word out. We are looking for more sponsors! If you know any or are one please contact me. There are sponsor forms on our web site to download as well as fliers. Come join us and be a part of this amazing event!

For more information contact me:
[email protected]

Or visit our web site at:
www.leapforlupus.org

I hope to see every one of you there!

One Jump Wonder

Hello Nice lady

Hey Good Idea!

Except probably a lot of the people at our specific DZ aren't on DZ.com but we can give it a try. ;-)

Krip
vskydiver
JohnMitchell
Sdlc
Amazon
adams1st
NWFlyer

Anyone else? Add your name to the list and repost it. :D

Hi Nice lady

Real sky diva's/divers that don't lurk DZ.com :o

Guess we'll see how short the list gets:D.

BTW BUMP:P:P:P

Bump.....

Was searching thru both sites for the slot assignments.. and instead found this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6834456147848179727

Just a few days to go... I am trying to make it down on Friday for some more practice dives ... and I am cleared to be there the whole thing..even IF I might have to work a bit on the Wi-Fi while there.

:)

Keri said that she was posting the slot assignments on the web site tonight. I was unable to find them either but I'm sure they are there somewhere. If I find them I'll let you know. Glad you are able to be there! Looking forward to it! Keep your fingers crossed for some good weather. I hear it's supposed to..... Naw, not even gonna say it!

Practice dives will be taking place on Friday. Probably Sat. too depending.

Leap For Lupus T-shirts are also on sale now! If anyone wants any PM me. We'll have them at the event and I think that Skydive Atlanta will have a few for their event as well.