picior

Is there a good DZ around london???????

Hi everyone! I have just checked reviews of few dropzones and I am confused now because I do not know where to go. Simply asking what is the best place to jump in london area? I do not want a place which s cliche or people are not firendly. do have any suggestions? thanks

p.s please do not ask me to refer to reviews again. done that already!!!

And when I was in the Uk I used to drive 2 1/2 hours every weekend to go to Hibaldstow. That place rocks! It also has a few Dorniers and a Finist. Usually they'll be at least one Dornier there and it takes 15 people to 15k in 15 minutes! If they can get you in the air they will. Definitely worth a trek one weekend.

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

Weston is a nice DZ and lots of fun...not clicky and will offer you a good time, as is old bucky (uk para)....they have an slomad and again, not clicky, warm atmosphere and nice big landing area.

If interested in old bucky let me know....a few of us jump there regularly and could show you around.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?