kidwikkid

new to skydiving.....

well i took the leap in vegas and it was the best rush ever. i have family near eloy and have planned on taking phase 1 and phase 2 at skydive az. this will get me 25 jumps and an A license. do you guys think this is a good school or GREAT school. any thoughts or suggestions?..... oh yea, i am scared shitless is that normal?

Skydive Arizona is a great school, especially if you can combine the 25 jumps / A license with a wind tunnel on site. Just do not go there during the summer months (which I did once - never again).'
Really, try to get some windtunnel time while you are there, it really helps with muscle memory.

Being scared is nothing to be ashamed of, better call it anxiety...what helps if you are not 100% sure is to go through the ground training as much as possible.

Good luck!
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.

thanks friend.... i have about 15 minutes of wind tunnel in my package as well as the 25 jumps, ground school, and packing class. i keep looking at videos of of students on their website and i see people that look like they are completely out of control but the instructors are laughing so i guess its all good... the landings look hard though.

it will be cool though. thanks for the reply