sunnydee123

San Antonio - May 25-28

I am heading to a friends wedding in San Antonio and I am trying to decide if I should bring my gear and find a place to jump for a day, seeing as how I've only been to Texas once and it was when I had just about 100 jumps. DAMN - that seems like FOREVER ago.

So where it the closest place to jump near San Antonio and can ya do hop and pops?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

You should bring your gear and jump with us. The Otter has just come back from a major engine upgrade and is open for business.

We don't mind hop and pops eitherB|

We are about an hour from the north side of SA. Take I35 to Hwy 80 in San Marcos, then south for 14 miles. Can't miss it. Look for the T-Bo on the left.

L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Our CPC meet is that sunday the 27th;)
It is at a DZ just east of Austin. Little far, but if you feel like competing come join us. Otherwise San Marcos is your best bet, it is my home dz.

Last time you were in TX, i saw some pics of that weekend on Aggieland's website not too long ago.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Thanks for the info/suggestions gang.....

He Jef.....that's not fair to tempt me with a comp, especially the day after a wedding. Something to think about, the comp and bringing the gear.

We'll see how I feel when I pack the suitcase the night before, and after I've talked to the bride and groom to see what the plans are before and after the wedding. i heard something about tubing down some river:P but skydiving is always good with me too.

xo, D

FYI, talked to Todd and the meet is NOT moved.

It would be alot of fun to have you out for this meet.
It's gonna be tons of fun.
If you need anything just drop me a line.

GOOD! I still haven't jumped there:D save me an rv spot!

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Oh man - I would love to come compete with you guys as a guest, plus a few of my regional guys talked about attending a couple Texas meets but I'm guessing I might be lacking in energy Sunday after the Saturday wedding. We'll see. ANyone going to be near San Antonio heading to the comp and wanna pick me up ;) - drop me a PM.

When you say Todd, I'm assuming Todd Spillers, tell him Denise says Hi - he should remember me from WAY BACK WHEN and also the CPC Championships last year.

OK gang......I've got directions, names and places so who knows who might see me when. Be safe until then. hugs until our paths do cross!