skyberdyber

Super King Air - Cinco de Mayo in Destin

Well, Spence, thanks for mentioning me!
This is Jason Towns checking in, and yes, I'm coming. However, is there any chance the airplane will be staying any longer than "mid-day" on Sunday? I probably will not arrive in time to jump Saturday at all.

And I must say I did NOT start the Destin beach jumps; Bob Holler did-- rest his soul. I just kept em going after his ex-wife's dropzone closed.

Contact Kenny Girot ASAP to get flyers up in the bars and you'll get LOTS more tandems-- if he works fast. His email is [email protected]. He's the only local skydiver I know of. He should have time to get some stuff posted in AJ's and the boathouse by Friday evening.

And just for everybody's info: I just returned today from a beach boogie in Rocky Point Mexico, about 4 hours south of Phoenix AZ. GREAT time! I highly recommend it. RV rental cost me $700 for 5 days and I camped right next to the landing area.

That is all. Out, here!
JT

Hope this works. Here's an overhead of the DZ. Green arrow marks just next to the landing area. This may change. As you can see, there is a lot of area to land.

Click Here

Someone let me know if this does or doesn't work for you. The page is already cached on my computer so I don't know what'll do for others.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

It works.

That said my next question is if there is going to be a plane at SD ATL that weekend. I'm actually home and had thought about making a few jumps close to home.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

SO when is everyone getting there? I know me mandy and heather will be there friday afternoon. I need to soak up them rayz!!;):)

Crickets:D I know hans will be there monday evening.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I just want to say what a blast I had this weekend. WE just got home and wow it was amazing. The vibe was so good and everyone had so much fun, the temps were not to bad this time around. And you know what the point of this trip was to hang out and have fun with our friends...and guess what?!?! thats exactly what happened. We ALL went out saturday night to McGuire's Irish Pub(sp) and got trashed. trying to organize 20+ skydivers after dinner, was a challenge to say the least. We then went back to our hotel and walked down on the beach and hung out. It was a trip worth while and so many stories to tell.

Thank You Trey for sending the King Air down.
If you were not there you missed a chance to bond with some incredible people. your loss.

~Jess

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"