PapaSmurf

Win a FREE harness & container and much more - David Hersey Tunnel Boogie & Raffle on May 11, 2007

Dear Skydiving Family,

SkyVenture New Hampshire is hosting a tunnel boogie and raffle for fabled New England Rigger and Skydiver, David Hersey, who has ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease). David has already lost the use of his legs and is currently in a wheelchair.

Mirage, Jump Shack, Wings, Strong, Tony Suits, SkyVenture NH, Javelin, Big Air Sportz, and many more have donated some great prizes for the raffle from a custom rig to canopies and tunnel time. You don’t have to attend the event to win a raffle prize, but we sure would love you to come and fly with us !!!

We will be having a two-way tunnel competition (belly and freefly), food, entertainment and tons of fun !!!

Details on how you can help David and a registration form are attached and will be posted soon at www.skyventurenh.com.

All proceeds will be going directly to David Hersey.

Thank you very much! & Blueskys!!!

This post has been approved by Sangiro - Thanx! muchly

It sounds like a GREAT cause, and the prizes are wonderful. Even though I can't be at this event in person, I am going to buy raffle tickets in support of this. I hope that many others do the same. (Crossing my fingers that I win a raffle prize...my poor body could use a container that fits!)

It sounds like you will have lots of fun that day. Good luck with the event! :)~Rosa
TPM #2

Howdy Folks,

SkyVenture New Hampshire has donated 10 minutes of FREE tunnel time to the winners of the two-way tunnel competition at the David Hersey Fund-Raiser being held Friday night, May 11th. We will be having a two-way belly flying competition and a two-way freefly competition, in addition to all the other festivities.

More raffle prizes have been added too !!!

You do not have to be present at the raffle to win and you can now charge your tickets by phone, MasterCard or Visa - call toll-free 1-877-522-2522.

For more info. go to www.skyventurenh.com or call toll-free 1-877-522-2522.

Come on out and support this noble effort.

Thanx! &

Blueskys!!!

Papa Smurf

WIN A FREE RIG WIN A FREE CANOPY WIN FREE TUNNEL TIME and MUCH! MUCH! More

Howdy Folks,

7 pm tomorrow night, SkyVenture New Hampshire. www.skyventurenh.com

Free pizza, free entertainment, lurk some free tunnel time, a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Ask anyone who was at the last tunnel boogie :)
Just show up.

All for David Hersey, the skydiver, the rigger, the preacher, the man, the myth, the legend, and our brother.

Hope to c-ya !!!

Blueskys!!!

P. Smurf

You might just learn why they call me "Papa Smurf"..... ;)