Antigua

Rodriguez Brothers Family Reunion Boogie Roll Call

After seeing the website, should I dare to ask how you are initiated into the RB? :D

We will have plenty of goats to choose from, but the best ones go quickly. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:D:D:D:D:DSince you won't come down to ECSC for the beach boogie to see what you're missing (see pic).

I guess I'll have to come up to Chester again if I want to drink tequila with you. ;):);):P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Why don't you bring some of the Emerald Coast gang with you!!

You and I meeting twice in one month! People are gonna start talking!:):P:D

These ECSC peeps are homebodies like Shaggio and Perra. I've tried to pry them away but they won't budge. Every year when I get back and tell them all the fun they are missing they all swear they're going up "next year".

I guess that just means more tequila and jello shots for us!:D:)
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Looks like we got the Muff contingent coming from Z-Hills

so far Janine,Rabbit,Rick and Debbie

I will add to the list as I get more confirmations

yahoo

muff muff
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

We will have plenty of goats to choose from, but the best ones go quickly. :|

Well I didn't think it was that kind of party. If you run out of goats, Chester has plenty of cows around.

I'm not so sure I'll be that drunk. We will see.

I think I will at least hang out, drink some beers and see how interesting these boogies get.:D
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

***I'm not so sure I'll be that drunk. We will see. I think I will at least hang out, drink some beers and see how interesting these boogies get.

Trust me....after a few of Perra's World Famous Jello Shots, a trip or four with Shaggio to the RB Altar (Chilled Tequila), a few Dirty Sanchez concotions, Muff Bros motivation and God only knows what Team Hellfish will have.....those cows and goats will start looking pretty good. :ph34r::D:P

***I'm not so sure I'll be that drunk. We will see. I think I will at least hang out, drink some beers and see how interesting these boogies get.

Trust me....after a few of Perra's World Famous Jello Shots, a trip or four with Shaggio to the RB Altar (Chilled Tequila), a few Dirty Sanchez concotions, Muff Bros motivation and God only knows what Team Hellfish will have.....those cows and goats will start looking pretty good. :ph34r::D:P

are you my daaaaaaaaaaddy :D:D muff muff
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Looks like Bobbear has his flight lined up to arrive Thursday afternoon. Remember for those coming in Thursday and want to go to Billar's place that night I am sure we can get a van or group together from the DZ.

Hey I experimented with the Jell-O this weekend for Delfina's birthday. Turned out pretty good. See attached pic.
I am now prepping for the boogie.!!!!!

PEPE
DELFINA (the lovely First Lady)
ANTIGUA
HERMANA
NENITA
MEDICO & CORAZON
SHAGGIO
PERRA
JCADIVER
SOLODARE
VIAJERO and IRONMAN
RUSSKIJ
EXPLOSIVO
BOBO LOCO
MINIJEFE & RAYA
BOBBEAR
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

cool Jello! You must be verrrrrrryyyy patient to cut each one of those out like that....

Yes. Nice one. B|

By the way, Happy belated Birthday Del.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

PEPE
DELFINA (the lovely First Lady)
ANTIGUA
HERMANA
NENITA
MEDICO & CORAZON
SHAGGIO
PERRA
JCADIVER
SOLODARE
VIAJERO and IRONMAN
RUSSKIJ
EXPLOSIVO
BOBO LOCO
MINIJEFE & RAYA
BOBBEAR
Lauraliscious (aka Enemiga) :)
I don't like the all caps. I like to be different. Can't wait to add a Muff # to my resume! Also, can't wait to jump my RAFT!! Finally...it only took a year and about 250 jumps between the time I bought it and the time I get to jump it! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

So if I come is there going to be somebody willing to jump with me for the initiation?

Sure.

Just try not to make me look too bad when you're flying cicles around me. :P

Hey Perra, I'm hoping to come out this year again..it's the weekend before my birthday so why not, right? much depends on how much work we have at SDA and if we can break away...before our next CRW camp..will try for sure though;) I would LOVE to see you all again...lots of HUGS to share.

you gotta go!!! I'm going!!!!

Yep, It's official now. Bubbles will be there.

My girlfriend is coming all the way from Alaska for this boogie. :)
I think that deserves some sort of prize (jump ticket). :)

Maybe even a second one for the distance too. :P

Hey Perra, I'm hoping to come out this year again..it's the weekend before my birthday so why not, right? much depends on how much work we have at SDA and if we can break away...before our next CRW camp..will try for sure though;) I would LOVE to see you all again...lots of HUGS to share.

you gotta go!!! I'm going!!!!

Yep, It's official now. Bubbles will be there.

My girlfriend is coming all the way from Alaska for this boogie. :)
I think that deserves some sort of prize (jump ticket). :)

Maybe even a second one for the distance too. :P

considering that i said i was going on page 1, and never changed my answer.... you've just finally accepted the fact that I was going :):):)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

***Yep, It's official now. Bubbles will be there. My girlfriend is coming all the way from Alaska for this boogie.

HOORAY! We can have the very first Family of Freaks wedding! You could wear your thong and Bubbles could wear her belly dancing outfit with sombreros for everyone else.

Pepe and Del could perform the ceromony and Shaggio and Perra could be bestman and maid of honor. Mike and I will be the drunk groomsmen that puke in the punch bowl and Lauralicious and Corazon can be the Bridesmaids that get wasted and do a strip tease at the reception.

:D:D:D:P:P

***Hey I experimented with the Jell-O this weekend for Delfina's birthday. Turned out pretty good. See attached pic.

That is too COOL! You're my hero!:)