lauras

5th Annual Zhills 4-way Scrambles - Sunday, 27 May

Mark your calendars! Oren's running his 5th annual 4-way Scrambles this Memorial Day weekend. All levels are encouraged to participate - just have an A license, 4 jump tickets and $25 to cover video on every round. A number of freeflyers and CRW dogs have participated in the past so don't be shy if you think your RW skills are a little rusty. 15 teams were assembled last year and this year should be even bigger!

The Format:
- Show up at Zhills at 8am, Sunday morning
- Register with Oren & hand over your tickets & $25
- You will be assigned a team according to your experience level. Each team is comprised of an experienced jumper, 2 intermediate jumpers and 1 beginner. We try to distribute as evenly as possible to keep things fair.
- 4 rounds are jumped during the course of the day & judged. There will be video on every jump. Points are tallied on a score board.
- Sally Hathaway (Team USA 4-way champion) will provide free coaching for the teams.
- No ringer teams EVER. The competition is very tight and last year 1 point separated first & second place. 4 teams tied for third.

Plenty of prizes as usual. Last year's top teams won tunnel time, 50% off Wings certificates, PD t-shirts, Skydive City sweatshirts, free packing tickets as well as a random drawing of all the participants for 3 free Larsen & Brusgaard products.

This year's special showdown: Bu Klinge, 2006's King of Scrambles, will have to face Alicia Wolfe, the winning team captain 2003 - 2005. Witness the drama!

Contact Oren at okalbATyahooDOTcom with any questions or if you'd like to register early.

Chuckie Baby: just make sure your nylon "enhancements" stay in the Birdy House. Everyone gets 50 seconds of working time, even if *you* can stay up there for 2+ minutes. Bring your usual suspects - they can all experience normal freefall speeds again!

Gail: see ya there, chick.

Bill: all jumpsuits must stay fully assembled during the meet. This year, the judges will not be so sympathetic towards faulty lycra! Freeflyers will not need suits with cucumbers. We'll just grab extra fabric and flesh as necessary.

Rick: you'll take what you get, Beotch!

Forgot to mention that smack talk, betting & mild threats of bodily harm are encouraged throughout the meet. Pushing teams into the swoop pond is ok too, but we'd rather you wait until the end of the day & everyone's got their gear off.

:D

so you guys are fill up our recently roomie planes with stinkin belly flying???????
:D:D:D

have fun folks...

just get in the front of the plane, leave us plenty of room and wait your turn bird dude:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

so you guys are fill up our recently roomie planes with stinkin belly flying???????

If you are going to play this game, at least do it right. It is "stinky freeflyers" we are "dumb ass belly fliers"
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

now I'm very confused...seeing that I tend to wingie some, free fly a lot, and throw some drogue too...

I know....front of the plane Boss!;)

you guys have fun with your grippie slingin and praying mantis thingies and all.....

don't forget to pull your stopping ropes!:)

have fun folks...

just get in the front of the plane, leave us plenty of room and wait your turn bird dude:P

Yall's dilly dallying in the door always hoses us poor wingsuiters. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

[

but we must wait for the perfect spot we cannot leave the plane until the planets are alligned and our shakras are in harmony
:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Oi! You've got all that extra nylon, a main AND a reserve! If you still can't make it home...para-hiking builds character. :D

Would you guys quit hijacking this thread. Some of us are trying to hold a scrambles meet here

I was just going to post that!

Mark, stop hijacking the thread, this isn't Bonfire. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What about starting the meet on Saturday so we have two days if the weather does'nt cooperate?

That Monday is memorial day, so we have Sunday and Monday so we have 2 days to try. I don't want to ask people to block out the entire weekend.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

fine then...see if I bump a thread for friends again.

You're not allowed to do that anyway!

From the guidelines in the sticky at the top of the page (that I know you've read because you posted to it :P):

3) "Bumping" a thread to the front page by adding useless content or drivel may win you time out from this forum.

Just remember, friends don't let friends bump threads. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What about starting the meet on Saturday so we have two days if the weather does'nt cooperate?

That Monday is memorial day, so we have Sunday and Monday so we have 2 days to try. I don't want to ask people to block out the entire weekend.

I forgot about it being memorial day. That should work out good.