JesSke

GA... are you ready to invade SDLI?!?

either this weekend, (15-17) or the one after?!? Someone help decide...

I know that it's Woody, Jerrald and lil Jessie's birthdays that weekend, so I believe they want to go BIG at SDA instead of SDLI- so maybe the next weekend would be better?

I know I'm probably not available the following weekend (there's an NSL meet that weekend her in Ohio...)

Hmm... How about we bring Jessie to a strip club on the weekend of the 15-17 lets just pour some concrete and set it up y'all
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Did someone say strip club?!? :)
Or beer on the beach... it's cheaper! And bound to bring nudity... it worked in Destin!
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

Did someone say strip club?!? :)
Or beer on the beach... it's cheaper! And bound to bring nudity... it worked in Destin!

I'll bring a lot of sand to the DZ and we have beer there, so come on and bring some nudity... I have a beach near my house bonfire on the beach anyone? I have beer and other such beverages as well.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

dude there's a beach club (neptunes) right there that'll probably let at least some people jump into it, and in the past skydivers if they landed on the beach outside, got to drink for free -- it's supposed to be a hell of a time :)
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

Yeah I believe they wanted people to have a D to organize those jumps. I have heard of people having to go pick up drunk skydivers from neptunes. Also we could go and do Karaoki in riverhead... lol
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I have made the drive quite frequently - it is best that you just rent a car and drive from New York. Syracuse is several hours from Buffalo and an hour from Rochester (Jet Blue flies into Rochester), so you will need a car anyway and it will take longer if you add the flight in. If you are coming over the Long Weekend, expect traffic to be horrible through that area.

hey, I think you meant this for me.

Jet blue almost works for me, but they don't fly to atlanta, so it's just no good.

I found greyhound runs from nyc to syracuse for like 46 bucks. Better than a car rental, and I can sleep on the bus.

Still in the works for me, SDLI open during the week, like thursday july 5th or friday the 6th???
Skymama's #2 stalker -

they just sent out an email blast talkin bout they are open 7 days a week now..

Well more to my question, not are you open, are you open and jumping during the week?

I know of a dropzone here in GA that is open 7 days a week, but that doesn't mean they are jumping 7 days a week.

I'm sure with it being a holiday weekend though there will be jumping
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have made the drive quite frequently - it is best that you just rent a car and drive from New York. Syracuse is several hours from Buffalo and an hour from Rochester (Jet Blue flies into Rochester), so you will need a car anyway and it will take longer if you add the flight in. If you are coming over the Long Weekend, expect traffic to be horrible through that area.

Just fly into JFK . Why would want to go upstate and drive down from there ? If anyone needs to get picked up let me know :)
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!