UnusualAttitude

Where should I study abroad?

Hey everyone,

I have 83 jumps and I'm planning to study abroad in the Spring of 2008 (Approximately January to June).

I can pretty much pick anywhere in the world, so I'm looking for somewhere which will have optimal weather during that season (maximum warm, jumpable days), a turbine aircraft if possible, and with a college or university fairly near by (within one hour).

Anyone know of such a place? I know there's some in the US, and that might work, but I'd love to go somewhere outside the country.

Let me know what you think!

Mike

1)barcelona spain (1 hour +/- from empuriabrava, 7 days a week, super otter, porter and more)

2) sao paulo brazil (1 hour +/- from boituva and campinas. mostly caravans, mostly weekends)

3) italy is full of porter drop zones. mostly just weekends, unless something has changed, but i think the 'weekday dz's are not that busy)

a few options for ya
max

Um... sorry to be anti skydiving-should-be-all-in-your-life, but shouldn't you be worrying about the quality of the school and have that as your number 1 reason to pick from?

Well, I obviously care about the quality of the school. But, there are some great schools near great dropzones in great climates, and that's what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the responses, guys. I'm looking into all the suggestions you've given so far. I've been doing some research, and I found this place Brisbane, Australia.

The University of Queensland has 37,000 undergrads and is about 1 and a half hours from Skydive Ramblers:
http://www.ramblers.com.au/about/toogoolawah.aspx

I'm liking this option because their native language is English ;)

Anyone have any thoughts about this place?