Kelly

Performance Designs Factory Team and skydive Cross Keys Presents "Charity Canopy Skills Camp for the kids May 4 and 5"

On Friday, May 4 and Saturday, May 5 The PDFT will be hosting a charity skills camp. All of the proceeds are going directly to a local school

This event is in conjunction with an appearance by the whole team at OVMS, a local middle school.

On May 3rd the team is demoing into the school (pending approval by the BOE) and then conducting a motivational speaking event for the kids.

Everyone is invited out this weekend. Children from the school will be out, along with some invited staff.

Come out and enjoy this "great cause" weekend.

More information is available on both the Xkeys website and the PDFT website.

Hope to see you all there!

On Friday, May 4 and Saturday, May 5 The PDFT will be hosting a charity skills camp. All of the proceeds are going directly to a local school

This event is in conjunction with an appearance by the whole team at OVMS, a local middle school.

On May 3rd the team is demoing into the school (pending approval by the BOE) and then conducting a motivational speaking event for the kids.

Everyone is invited out this weekend. Children from the school will be out, along with some invited staff.

Come out and enjoy this "great cause" weekend.

More information is available on both the Xkeys website and the PDFT website.

Hope to see you all there!

that is FREAKING AWESOME!.. damn, I wish I was those kids.

hope the demo goes down. that is the best thing for this sport.:)

That's how I feel! This idea spawned out of something small, just wanting motivational posters for the classroom.

The team found out about my school and just loved the idea. This is a huge contribution on their part. I'm so happy about how this is turning out. We've been planning it since December. Everyone is very excited.

Thanks for showing your enthusiasm. You're right, this is a great cause and great for the community and the dropzone.

Kel

That's how I feel! This idea spawned out of something small, just wanting motivational posters for the classroom.

The team found out about my school and just loved the idea. This is a huge contribution on their part. I'm so happy about how this is turning out. We've been planning it since December. Everyone is very excited.

Thanks for showing your enthusiasm. You're right, this is a great cause and great for the community and the dropzone.

Kel

I have the utmost respect for the PD kids. This will be a GREAT thing. I am very happy to see stuff like this going on in our sport.:)

oh wow!! not only an awesome opportunity for some canopy skills training, but they're doing it for CHARITY?! makes it even more worthwhile!

I was fortunate enough to participate in the skills camp at the Invasion and was so impressed by those guys. Doesn't surprise me that they are doing this charity event. They are amazing.

I'm all signed up for the 5th. Can't wait!!! ;)

PMS #165 Swooo #613 CSA #687

Yay! I am so excited for another opportunity to work with the PD guys. Their canopy skills course was awesome at the invasion and I learned so much. They really do help with individual needs when it comes to improving canopy flying and raising awareness.

And come on, we'll be doing something fantastic for the kids! It really builds a great feeling within the skydiving and outside community when we get together for a good cause and all learn something from it.

Who else is coming?

Hey Kelly just wanted to bump this back up for ya!!!!!

Good job sounds like a great event and those PD boys really know there stuff.
I hope all the xkeys regulars are signing up especially the ones who missed it at the Invasion!!!!
See ya soon girly.