peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

We are hoping to leave here in the morning and if all goes well we will be there tomorrow night. If not early Friday. Right now the weather is not cooperating with me here so I may have a thing or two to do in the morning.

Everyone get off your ass and get to Chambersburg this weekend. I think they have built a boogie up to the RoamingDZ standards.

Abbey and I won't be able to make it until tomorrow morning unfortunately. Originally we were going to come up tonight but I have a late hockey game. :( We'll be there bright and early tomorrow ready to fire up that Casa!!!! :ph34r:

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

I just wanted to thank all Chambersburg crew for this great boogie! I had a lot of fun and was glad to see everybody again!
the after part was a lot of fun! great!
the food.....REALLY GOOD!

and btw, if someone finds a black altimaster II, please let me know!

Keka
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Spencer... let me tell you that you were something else presenting the Cabana Boy contest!
that was funny!!!!:)

Yeah, I don't think any person in that competition will ever be able to run for public office now! :P

Thanks to JR and Kathie and everyone else that worked their asses off over the weekend to make this thing a success! You all put on one hell of a fun boogie! B|
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Sorry about the whole

OWNING YOU INTO A POOL OF APPLE SAUCE

thing Chris...

I still can't believe Jaime and I carried you 50 feet from your podeum of power... I guess tropical drinks give skinny kids superhuman strength!

WOOHOO WHAT A WEEKEND!
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

I'm working on an article for Parachutist, so if anyone has some high resolution good pictures they want me to include with the article, please email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks to JR and Kathie for all the work they put into getting this boogie off the ground, and to Selena for all the behind the scenes labor she put in as well.

I'll get pictures up soon!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Not sure where to start with the THANK YOU.

Jen & Chad: Great the frozen drinks at the end of a good day of jumping in the heat were great.

Chris Spence: Your audio equipment allowed me to hold "Cabana BoyII" and take it to a new level. I left after being thrown in the apple sauce pool (do not know what happened to the pudding). Just when you were getting the electric star going. Good times it was so good to see ya'll again. Thanks for letting me know that I make better Jello shots than Jay!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time I will make you your own bowl.

All CABANA BOY contestants: WOW.....................what a show!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start extra early to find even better prizes for out top three next year. Mr. DeWolf you were my favorite. Nice bottle opener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin: Thanks for setting up the Ladies event. I still think pudding would have been better.

John W.: Thanks for marking the parking area, Tent area and doing anything elese that was ask of you.

Shanna: Girl you get the super hero award working the reg table just three days after surgery. The sign for all the different dropzones looks great.

Melissa, Sam, Tonya: Our manifest goddesses could not have done it with out you.

Tater: Nigel III was your best effort!!!!! Went and was looking for left over after getting all the apple sauce out of my hair.................none to be found.

Griff: Thanks for starting everything with the Peltheads and Nigle.

Robbie & JR: great organized jumps.

Bob: Putting together the SOS members. A new state record was set at 15. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks go out to the pilots, loader, POPS & SOS members, in fact to everyone who showed up at Chambersburg. We had fun, jumped, fireworks, a good time and best of all everyone was safe.

I know that I am forgetting all kinds of people who made this event happen.