PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie

Did a bridge get built that shortens the ride back from the beach?? Just wondering. It was a very looong ride back. :|

We still use the same route, it usually takes about 30 minutes. The toll bridge mentioned above, takes about the same if not longer.

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Who invited you?
It's me and Katee...get in line, sucka.

:D:D:P

It's MY tub!:P

OMG! I just saw my name...Katee with the double EE..that would be me..what did I miss here?:o:ph34r::D Damn I shouldn't take naps:S:D But at my age, naps are good..to reduce wrinkles:ph34r:

Who invited you?
It's me and Katee...get in line, sucka.

It's MY tub!:P

OK...you can bring the beer.
:)

Or pudding. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

How about Hushpuppy's bathtub?
:)

You have the WRONG body type for my bathtub!:P

No, no, no, the best tub at Hushpuppy's house is NOT the bathtub. It's the HOT tub. Can we do water training refreshers in there???

I do hope Fishylicious makes it back this year, that is my all time favorite Team Licious initiation. If only because I was so thankful that Krisanne made it out of the Gulf alive. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

No, no, no, the best tub at Hushpuppy's house is NOT the bathtub. It's the HOT tub. Can we do water training refreshers in there???

:S

I'm now organizing for water training in my HOT-TUB!;) Only female skydivers need apply!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Hey Psycho, I just learned today that I'm staying here for intermediate and more importantly, this beach boogie thing everyone's talking about. You missed my killer sunset swoop of your pond on Saturday too. You gonna be out tomorrow for some Friday jumps?
Livin' the Dream

Hey Psycho, I just learned today that I'm staying here for intermediate and more importantly, this beach boogie thing everyone's talking about. You missed my killer sunset swoop of your pond on Saturday too. You gonna be out tomorrow for some Friday jumps?

Oh you guys and your Friday jumping! >:( I have told you lately how much I don't like you?:P

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

You missed my killer sunset swoop of your pond on Saturday too

Oh you guys and your Friday jumping! I have told you lately how much I don't like you?

Sorry I missed the swooping. I had to go do some tandems with some Hooter Girls and then they wanted to go party and do some line dancing. :D:D:D

Danielle don't hate me because I'm beautiful!:P:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

...Sorry I missed the swooping. I had to go do some tandems with some Hooter Girls and then they wanted to go party and do some line dancing. :D:D:D

Sorry I missed the Tandems and line dancing. I was of with this really wonderful lady named Patty and we had a ball. Ooooo La LA!

Oh, BTW...put me down for 731 beach jumps. I'll pay for whatever I can get.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You need to "spin" your ass right on down to ECSC!:D:D

We talked about this last night and I think we are going to make it. :)I already asked you but deleted the email - what is the camper slot availability at the dz?
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.