PsychoBob
Chaoskitty
Bolas
Skydive Carolina locals
Popsjumper
John4455(El-Beachio)
RkyMtnHigh & Parachutist
Hushpuppy

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Looks like there will be lots of new Chester people coming down for their "first" ECSC beach boogie.
Hey Hushpuppy, I'm thinking about bringing my scuba gear with me for maybe a day of diving. (Monday maybe???)
Who can you recommend me to?

How do ya like it Johnny?

Cap'n Rick is a buddy of ours that runs a dive boat. He dives with Slim and Timber a lot. Get him to take you out to the Oriskany., an aircraft carrier they sunk last year 20 miles south of Pensacola in about 110 ft of water. I think it 50-60 to the flight deck and 110 to the hull. It's sitting upright and flat on the bottom.:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

NIce, if the fat china man doesnt have me working i will be there. If not then screw you all.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Looks like there will be lots of new Chester people coming down for their "first" ECSC beach boogie.
Hey Hushpuppy, I'm thinking about bringing my scuba gear with me for maybe a day of diving. (Monday maybe???)
Who can you recommend me to?

Johny, what he said!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

***NIce, if the fat china man doesnt have me working i will be there. If not then screw you all.

Bring the Fat China Man down with you in the Porter. I'll buy you some Picalilly.:D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Don't think he can close for anymore boogies

He doesn't have to close down. Let Brandy, Sandy, Woody and Blaine run it and you and Hans come down and play on the beach.

Hot chicks and cold beer baby! :)

BlueSkySerenity
RastaRicanAir
Lauraliscious
PsychoBob
Chaoskitty
Bolas
Skydive Carolina locals
Popsjumper
John4455(El-Beachio)
RkyMtnHigh & Parachutist
Hushpuppy
TFFTM and other Alabama Gang Members

Can't wait highlight of every year...

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

Cap'n Rick is a buddy of ours that runs a dive boat. He dives with Slim and Timber a lot. Get him to take you out to the Oriskany., an aircraft carrier they sunk last year 20 miles south of Pensacola in about 110 ft of water. I think it 50-60 to the flight deck and 110 to the hull. It's sitting upright and flat on the bottom.:)

I thought that the Oriskany is much deeper than that.

How do ya like it Johnny?

I think that we should turn it up a notch this year...

I'm sorry, what did you just say? B|

Are the wingsuits coming again? I might need to buy mine back for the weekend...I sold it to a BASEjumper friend of mine in S. Florida last summer..;)

I thought that the Oriskany is much deeper than that.

Nope, bob got it about right. I remember when they sank it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***Where is Danielle?

She graduated from SPU (Stripper Pole University) and is working at Babe's now. She still comes around every now and then.:D:ph34r::ph34r:

***I'm sorry, what did you just say?

He said to get your ass down to the beach and drag TJ along with you.:D Look forward to seeing yall.

***Are the wingsuits coming again?

There's about 5-6 people jumping wingsuits at ECSC. Bring it on down.

***Hey Psycho can I swoop your pond?

BWAAHAAAA!!!! I haven't seen as many people have so much fun in a long time.

The Psycho swoop pond will be open along with the big one down at the beach (Gulf of Mexico).B|B|:D
:P

***Nothing like putting a tandem in the Psycho swoop pond.

That was fucking hilarious. I can't believe he hit it.:D

Breaking News
Doug was able to hook us up with some of his harem so registration now includes free body shots on the babe of your choice! :P:ph34r:

As a matter of fact you could probably do a couple of bushwackers!:D