weegegirl

Dropzone closest to Omaha?

LSPC the home of Skydive Radio. Not to many people know this but it is also the place where Nick Blacksher learned to skydive.

I highly recommend jumping there. The amenities aren't that much but the people are fun.

P.S. If you own any bonds be sure to take'em out with you, they will burn the crap outta those things!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

LSPC is the place to be if you are in the area. The people there are awesome, very friendly atmosphere, the planes are the nicest 182's I have ever seen, and they party like no other! I drive the 3 hours up there from KC some weekends just to jump and party with them. They have freeflyers, wingsuiters, RW, and CREW jumpers in their regular jump crowd and they all want to jump. Check them out at www.skydivelspc.com. You won't be disappointed. Keep them in mind for the Redemption Boogie also.

LSPC is the place to be if you are in the area. The people there are awesome, very friendly atmosphere, the planes are the nicest 182's I have ever seen, and they party like no other! I drive the 3 hours up there from KC some weekends just to jump and party with them. They have freeflyers, wingsuiters, RW, and CREW jumpers in their regular jump crowd and they all want to jump. Check them out at www.skydivelspc.com. You won't be disappointed. Keep them in mind for the Redemption Boogie also.

If the midwest freefly legend is pimping your DZ it has to be good.. just watch your women if Jimmy is around or you will loose them to him.. word has it that his motor boat skills make the lady's crazy!
www.greenboxphotography.com

If the midwest freefly legend is pimping your DZ it has to be good.. just watch your women if Jimmy is around or you will loose them to him.. word has it that his motor boat skills make the lady's crazy!

Jimmy Coiner can make any woman throw herself at his feet. And every skydiver admires him for how great of freeflyer he is.
There is a fine line between being a hopeless romantic and a stalker

If you go there beware of Jimmy "the midwest freefly legend" Coiner. Jimmy drives and ice cream truck covered in human skulls and will roundhouse kick you in the face if you so much as make eye contact with him.

Good Luck.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

the midwest legend has currently taken his skills overseas and I am sure impressing that that bare whitness to his flying.

he is moving up from the midwest and is now a global player.. Jimmy Connier... Big man in small sky.

the midwest legend has currently taken his skills overseas

So much for Australia.

he is moving up from the midwest and is now a global player.. Jimmy Connier... Big man in small sky.

Jimmy "Earths Freefly Legend" Coiner. I like it. "Big man in a small sky" That is stinkin hilarious. We need to get him a T-shirt that says that.

Does anyone know if the "World Freefly Legend" will be gracing the presence of my aircraft this weekend at MRVS? I've heard that climb rates nearly triple when he is on board.

Ouch.. sticky one there because of area politics.. i would have to say No he will not since he is taking over the world at this time.
You should have cornered him on the radio program when you had a chance.

Hey Dave!

If you want to come pick me up in Australia, I could make it. I don't think the otter will make it 15 hours across the Pacific though.

I will be coming to visit SDC this summer, and we will see about improving on the already impressive climb rate of the SDC otters!

Beware if you are on the same load as Jimmy Coiner. Once I made eye contact with him on a load and he ripped all my grippers off my RW suit, called me a pussy, and then threw me out of the plane.
There is a fine line between being a hopeless romantic and a stalker