McDuck

Raeford Boogie and Film Festival

We've got 17 films that made it under the wire, we're finalizing the scores and we will be ready to give out some great prizes this coming Saturday!

Also, there are a few Prize Hitmen who will be on the prowl at the boogie and looking to award their own special prizes to a lucky individual. For these prizes, you will have to be present to win. ;)

So, I hope to see as many of you as can make at it this shindig. We're going to have an amazing time at Raeford this weekend! B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Wholy crap! 17 films is amazing! Are we going to get to see all of them, or just the top finishers? I can't wait. I'm sure it will bet the highlight of the Boogie!

Right now, the plan is to show the top 6 films and award prises, then show the remaining films to anyone interested. Trying to keep people seated and interested for 2.5hrs is a bit difficult when there's alcohol to be had. All of the movies will be represented on the DVD(s) we give to each participant.

Thursday can't come soon enough! B|
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Felt fine after all the alcohol I consumed Saturday night!!!:)

Hopefully will be able to make a jump this weekend. We'll see!B|

You'd BETTER be able to make a jump! I need some more freefly footage of us goofing off. Hopefully Arvel can be here to participate. :P

I just met Karl from Aerodyne, and I have to say that he's one class act. Professional, but fun and funny. Can't wait to jump with him...and the rest of you! B|

He makes good Mojitos too!!!! ;)

I may not make it out on Saturday as I am working but should be there on Sunday (with Karl's Marmite!)

btw: nice avatr pic KevinB|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

did i hear something about a reccord flock attempt?! i am in like flynt!

spinach

If you show up, we just might have a record so bring YO sef foo. Oh yeah, it's in like Flynn(tv show), flynt is for making sparks.:P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Actually it is a movie and it's called "In like Flint"

"In like Flint" starred James Coburn

who was in " Maverick" with Mel Gibson

who was in "Lethal Weapon" with Gary Busey

who was in "The Firm" with Tom Cruise"

who was in "Risky Business" with Joe Pantoliano

who was in "LA BAMBA" with Lou Diamond Phillips

Doh! I think my suit will fit Trevor. If he wasn't LO'ing for freefly groups, I'd say he just volunteered for a flock. :P

I'm really excited and thrilled over the response for this event. Believe it or not, I've still got prizes and swag arriving from various vendors. And thanks in advance for all our brother and sister up-jumpers and their friends and family for essentially closing up shop to come jump with us. You can bet we'll be at your DZ en masse for the 4th of July. B|

It's too late to start a list, and too early to start a list for next year, so I'll just say that I can't wait to see all of you there!

Well, I can't let you guys have all the fun out there without me. I'm going to be heading out either tonight or tomorrow at the latest, depending on when I can get away from this place. Can't wait to see you guys and jump with all of you again. I'll be brining my mini bar and mixing drinks to help the shenanigans begin.

- Drew Smith
Something you never wanna hear on the DZ..."Hold my beer, check this out!"

Hey Kevin:)
I have ten free tickets for the movie theatre and ten free tickets for the simulator at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum to add to the prizes.

If you are interested, can check out the website for the museum at asomf.org

I am going to drop in at the dz this evening with them and some brochures for the Museum. Shall I leave them with Tony?

See you soon B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

okay okay okay.....calm down......lets just say i am going to be there for some wingsuitery.......ok?

:P

What, no random acts of nudity, as is par for the Spin-man course? :P

if i drive all the way out there and this friggin' boogie sucks... i'm not going to be happy.:P

We will NOT be sucking at Raeford this weekend. If nothing else, you could showcase your singing talents with songs like my all-time favorite, "Table-Butter". :P

Seriously, there is so much going on here that I think you'd be hard-pressed not to have fun.

Oh! We made it in the Fayetteville Observer for this Friday! Look for us in the Weekender edition! See you there!

He makes good Mojitos too!!!! ;)

I was still thinking about going or not to the festival since it's a long drive for me.... but damn it.......somebody gotta say the magic word right!?

Mojitos!:P
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Yes sorry boys, the blackhawk flights and loads will be designated by me. And PLEASE dont EVERYONE go for our target and tear it up :P And keep in mind, that if the target is behiend the beer line, it is for the demo jumpers ONLY. Just got back from a long week of Ball Game jumps in PA and ready for some fun. Was hoping that my film would be the one and few that entered, now that theres 17, guess ive got some competition. GL boys and gilrs who entered. Gona be a great weekend, see you all tomorrow.

"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

oh and kev....psssst did mine make top 6??

Now, that would be TELLING, wouldn't it? :P

I just shared a "WHAMMY!" moment with Chuck, flying my Aerobird Challenger. If we can get it flying again by tomorrow afternoon (spare parts) we may be able to put on a mini show. :D

Oh, and Jake, you should give me a call. Schedule and aircraft change for your demo jumps.