Joolee

DZs in Phillipines / Thailand

Hi folks,

I'm currently living in Taiwan (where there are no Dzs) and I was wondering if anyone had jumped in the Philippines or in Thailand? I'm planning a holiday and would like to combine it with jumping if I can. I'd appreciate info on type of DZ, location and whether they hire kit out.

Thanks,
Joolee :)

I would like to point out that carrying a rig around thailand would be bloody aweful. If you are planning on travelling around, i would suggest not to take your rig.

It would get filthy, more than likely wet and maybe even stolen. It is not a very safe place for belongings.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I wouldn't bother with the dropzone in Pattaya, Thailand, they're not sports jumping friendly. They've 1 cesna and really only opperate for tandems and the rare AFF student.
Unless you can fill the plane they probably wont be interested in you. They also didn't have any gear fro rent when I visited, all i need was a helmet and they didn't have any to rent or seem to think it was necessary
There was talk of another DZ opening but as of yet I've heard didly.....