skydivekc

KC's 2nd Annual SOB Boogie 2007

Please join KC's longstanding DZ's for the biggest boogie Kansas City has hosted yet!! We would like to invite you to attend this great event set for March 30, 31 and April 1st 2007 at Missouri River Valley Skydiving in Lexington, MO. Attached you will find the flyer being sent out to all the DZ's in the midwest. Skydive Chicago will be supplying a super otter for the boogie. We will have manf. demos to try, load organizing, BBQ dinner, beer, boogie t-shirt, boogie dvd and much more all for a $25.00 registration fee. We are still adding more events and sponsors at this time. We hope to see you at this event. Come on out and kick 2007 off with a great weekend of turbine skydives right here in Kansas City!

We just got word that Larsen & Brusgaard, (industry leading manufacturer of altimeters & dytters) will be participating in our nightly give aways!! B| Looking forward to seeing everyone out, I will be there with the Go Fast guys!

What no xpecial thanks to me ...eeer Aerodyne for all the goodie we're gonna give away ;-)

Dorindarita's Oh NO! Im thinking I will proceed with caution. You people up at Couch Freaks drinking them Dorindarita's looked like you knew how to have a good time. I suppose I will have to give one a try myself. This event is really coming together I cant wait.:ph34r:

We have received confirmation that PD will be sending us up a few of the new Optimum reserves as well for you jumpers to try. If you are not aware of the new reserve PD offers it is made with a new low permeablility and low bulk fabric available only from PD. Also they are saying it flies very well being its a 7-cell design. Sizes range from 99-143 so its marketed for those tiny rigs. Also its certified under TSO C23-d. 28 days and counting:ph34r:

No you didn't, just don't drink any, then you can go thru everyone's wallet after they've had their enevitable effect.

Damn! This is why I have such great staff members! I wouldn't have considered that as an option until I viewed the carnage and the opportunity! Hell plummeteer you one side of the camp fire pit and I'll work the other!!! Dorindaritas Rule!!!! B|

I will be needing a beginner sippy cup for your Dorindaritas...you saw what a silly lightweight I was in Reno :D

I am so excited to announce that we have booked the best band ever to play at a midwest boogie!! 90 Minutes. The band is playing on Saturday night @ 10:00. I am an unashamed groupie of this talented band and the girl singer is hott! ;) You will be amazed at the range of bands, artists and genres they cover from 1990-99!! They all plan to make tandem skydives with us, so please welcome them into the family B|