Conquest150

CaSL schedule

i know there was a meeting a few weeks ago to determine the schedule for the CaSL meets and i was wondering if anyone has the schedule.

Also i heard that they might be running swoop competitions along with the 4-way meets. Is there any truth to this and if so who would be running the comps.

you know me man.....always on the lookout for the man. come on now you know im to advanced for the wire, i got a mic implanted in my chest so cant now one find it

implanted in your chest? that sounds like it hurts... did they use a big needle for that? :D

I'd love to take part in the CPC if it's going to be held in this region again. I highly doubt that Paul will let it happen at the CSS meet though. Does anyone have any more information about this? Who is planning on running it?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey Eric:
The swoop meets are being run at the dropzones that want to and can logistically host them.

The 4 way rounds will take priority over the swooping but Greg Windmiller and Rob the Raeford rigger are coordinating the swooping side of each event.

Contact the CaSL league director for more details
CaSL Director: [email protected]

or talk to Dan (He is assisting Randy)
[email protected]

Hope that helps.
See you soon!

Ps: Greg.. if you wanted to get all the info, you should have been at the meeting!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach